[SPOILER] Ysera Returned-- Let's All Pat Steve on the Back

You are correct there. I was under the impression we’d be keeping Ysera. If this is temporary, I’m in agreement! Down with Danuser.

1 Like

im more bummed that they locked quests behind renown and the exploiters got there and are now spoiling it

2 Likes

Why? It is only a dick move if you are spoiling a “GOOD” story. and the wow story hasn’t been good in a long time. they aren’t missing anything.

1 Like

Eh, I don’t really care that she got resurrected. I feel like it cheapens her death tbh. Why was it even necessary to the story? They should have taken that time to build Merithra up as a character.

1 Like

Honestly, most that hate Malfurion have 3% idea of his lore. Or are guided by the bandwagon effect.

Malfurion was possibly the most decent thing the Nelves had. He was the only powerhouse at or above the level of Jaina and possibly strongest mortal alive.

Killing him does absolutely no favor to the Night Elves, is just another kick in the teeth that the developers love to do with this race.

But according to Danuser, he is not gone for good, so…

4 Likes

illidan gang illidan gang illidan gang

2 Likes

More bad writing. In ardenweald, she made her new fate to defend and help out everyone there in that afterlife. her daughter was easily able to become the new aspect.

7 Likes

OP is an ***hole for putting the spoiler in the title right after spoiler.

Don t do this, it makes you a douche for purposefully ruining people’s fun while pretending to have warned them.

2 Likes

Illidan, Malfurion and Tyrande are pretty cool.

Would be cooler if the Alliance was not humans and friends.

3 Likes

youd have found out sooner or later i mean wowhead posts it front and center

you got pwned

3 Likes

While the story is…passable, this is the best thing to come from it. Malfurion was the strongest mortal on Azeroth and Blizzard kept having to plot armor him to bejesus and back. It was dumb.

I’m not sure putting “spoiler” right next to the actual spoiler in the same literal sentence with no blackout or anything does what you think it does.

1 Like

People felt bad about her death? Huh i laughed about it lol. Stupid lizard.

Is it really a spoiler warning if it’s in the same line? Like, the next word?

Corruption crystal in the sternum looked a little painful.

Nope, new writers are writing female characters like they are legendary godly queens and will no longer kill any female character thats a core character, while they are 100% ok with killing off any and every male core character.

2 Likes

You should take LTG’s advice NOW, stupid neckbeard

2 Likes

Sindragosa is going to get rezzed somehow too watch :rofl:

Wait he’s actually gone? Yay finally should of died in BFA but that coward Saurfang couldn’t finish the job he started about time like he falls under the problem of being so powerful writing him properly in the story is just impossible there was only two options either he sacrifices his power or he dies. :dracthyr_shrug:

I don’t understand how anyone can hate Malfurion this much. It’s like hating toast.

Actually, toast is far more interesting than Malfurion; sometimes toast has jelly on it.

3 Likes