*spoiler alert*

But NOT in depth!!! How can we know Festergut was the same, after all he wasn´t “women + children exclusive” made… (see what I did back there?)

As a matter of fact, you´re quite right. She´s a pseudo Stephanie Meyer´s version of zombie. Better than regular people!!

So devs Gary stu-ed himself out of regular undead limitations too? Man, seems like a trend with “holy undead”… also, do you really think THIS is worth story development Treng or are you just acting contrarian cause of your particular dislike of me?

Please, the windchime manipulated her even while alive… wanna bet how she´s a “close indluence” in undeath too?

While we are saying Blizz would not do the same thing… what you are implying is Derek is mind controlled and will assassinate someone… ring any bells?.. Maybe we should anticipate this as we have seen this happen before with “daggers”…

Oh goes… Hopeful he not a sleeper agent… Hopeful they got rid of that before it trigger or still on clock work count down.

Actually if he’s not a sleeper agent of some kind I’m going to be terribly disappointed. Because then his only role in the Horde War campaign will be an excuse to get Baine arrested and Zelling liquidated.

Should’ve left his miraculously immaculate corpse at the bottom of the sea.

3 Likes

A Lightforged Undead Drek, a Proudmore Prince, would make quite a perfect match for a Lightforged Undead Calia, heir to Lordaeron.

1 Like

the problem would be, how they can reproduce?
they can’t.
unless calia can, but even with that, derek has been ress by the valkyrs.

Kind of a strange place to jump to lol. Not everyone who marries does it with the intent of having kids.

The Horde save him as part of the warfront.

3 Likes

A prime example of why if you’re going to leave someone to a fate worse than death you should make sure the method sticks.

1 Like

Well I am Proud For what Zelling did sadly this will get him killed (hope there way to save him.)

And Baine arrested, For what Getting rid of sylvanas Pet project of Brainwashing and do the right thing.

But Do you see, She now Become Garrosh yeit you masses are blind to it, won’t belong until She kill Baine and let Magatha Grimtotem into her rank and brain wash all Tauren into falling her to death

IT TIME PEOPLE SHE NOW GUTTING THE HORDE, COME LET US BRING THE KOR’KORN RAIDERS

THE TRUE HORDE MUST COME TO PASS!!!

Will you Let her gut out the Horde replacing all Best NPC to fill race leader slot with her Puppets?

Cromush Is A Puppet for the Dark lady RISE REBEL DON’T LET HER GUT OUT THE SOUL OF THE HORDE!!!

Yeah, no, I’ll stay over here with Cromash, Rexxar, Lasan Skyhorn, Lady Liadrin, Kaz the Shrieker, Usha Eyegouge, Rokhan, Eitrigg, and yes, even Nathanos, fighting on the front lines against the Alliance.

You have fun living out your holier than thou fantasy of undermining the Horde from within.

8 Likes

They all Puppets, Only to have short live life before she cut out there strings You see, I know, I was there many time and she left us to die many times!

Fallow her to death but only at the end you death become nothing but a joke!

What if you’re already dead? :thinking:

Actually, As I recall, at the Broken Front she was the only reason we lived. When she called the Valkyrie to help the Horde retreat after Vol’jin was struck down, that’s given as the only reason why so many horde troops survived that day.

Including you.

Just because the story has Sylvanas written as the ‘always mustache twirling’ evil now, that doesn’t erase all that she has done to aid the horde in the past.

Well, until they retcon it anyway.

3 Likes

Hehe, I bet they will The time when She on the headmen pike will be day when Horde Then all will see the truth of thing

but nah nah SO far She left us die back in Helheim, When she turning on every thing On the legion for what, Get more puppet undead form Destroy what we have in Oydien? While her new BFF keep on trying to kill us?

And now when We goten her new pet project Lady Ashavine Did she offer us a ride out form Tol Dagor with Valtrois and Rexx left at the dock leaving Rexx to say

“Once again The Horde is at cross road” and I refuse to go to take that dark path.

And gladly do every thing I can to Bring her to Justice she try to escape as well tainting the name of the horde.

1 Like

She want you be “Super dead”

so what you would do if she becomes a enemy of the horde?
because i can think in another example of someone helping the horde but becoming their enemy anyway.

Assuming that she becomes an enemy, of course.

1 Like

I think you should trade in your red tabard for a blue one, but you do you.

As a player the same thing I did when they beat Garrosh with the villain bat. Complain about the direction of the writing and raid the living hell out of her for purples.

It’s still just a game. I just happen to like the part of it where the horde is fighting the Alliance more than the part of it where apparently the Horde has to fight the Horde.

2 Likes

Real qutie Blind fallow her when in the end you Dumb lot don’t see the turth

I know I know case I seen the clue Sylanas is waging war on life it self and no body thought “Wait… I am live… Oh noes!!!”

She made it clear on war bringer and may I be force to bring up that orger dream log about she be one that may lead group to there death and laugh as the crow eat there body…

That Right Sylvanas will lead the horde to it death, gutting the leader and selling the souls to the old god!!!

WHY DON’T YOU SEE IT!?!?!?

Can you move this kind of behavior to the RP forum maybe?

Acting like your smarter than everyone else because you’re eating up the crappy story that Blizzard is force feeding you is starting to grate on my nerves.

It doesn’t make me ‘blind’ or you enlightened. It just makes you a tool.

5 Likes