/spit wasn’t removed because of “wokeness”

Why its wrong isn’t the point and I’m sure you’ve seen the arguments from the players that believe it plenty of times. What’s important is they feel that way and they have a right to express that feeling. Silencing people because you disagree with them is wrong. Players have to inform other player’s about this because informing blizzard isn’t working. They aren’t getting responses because blizzard only cares about money, so they have to go after the source of the money.

Blizzard has the right to protect customers from abuse for buying shop products.

you live in a never land that you believe allows you to defend abusers for " reasons "

you don’t

/thread

Given that the people buying boosts and cash shop mounts upset people so much they feel they have to express it, clearly they are causing more upset and emotional pain, they are the abusers, not those defending themselves against this.

If you dont think people being upset matters, /spit should stay. If you think people being upset matters, those who started this fight, not those reacting to it should be punished.

1 Like

The thing is, they remove the fun things out of the game, instead of removing the toxic player(s) that cause abuse. Sure in this case, the toxic player happened to be a very popular streamer, and banning would have caused his followers to become angry, however, that is the real core root of the issue.

This is very similar to why they are in legal problems. They allowed employees they relied on to become toxic in the workplace because they didn’t want to deal with the issues that would result in them being fired.

Honest question. How do you know everyone was spitting on boosted toons?

You don’t and it wasn’t “spit on boosted toons” it was “spit on people with the warpstalker mount”.

Oh, okies. Thanks

Doesn’t matter, the whales spends more money on the game than you ever would with a 15 years worth of subscription.

Yeah I think the OP was confused. The Warpstalker bundle came with a boost, but you would never know if anyone used/had it unless they were running around on the mount. Retail also had some /spit on people with store purchases campaigns as well.

ive never seen a bigger joke of a change

1 Like

I did a quest last night, and the Baroness Draka spit on Baron Vyraz after we defeated him.

Strange line of text, considering their stance on spitting currently.

3 Likes

Toxicity BTFO’d by the removal of an emote!

Thanks Blizz, making the world better one emote at a time!

Lol I had someone /spit at me once because I had a store mount…I pretty much just laughed at them because I have money and they don’t.

3 Likes

I mean, you spent your money and they didn’t so logically they have more money assuming an equal start. Not relevant but just saying.

Then how is the horde going to spit on my when I tag mobs? I just laugh and ignore it anyways because this is fantasy land and not actually real.

1 Like

imagine being upset about someone upset about an emote being removed.

also just ban the word spit because yeah you can still do /e spits on x player name.

it was removed so that people wouldn’t regret buying the future mounts on the store.

1 Like

So, Blizzard? I see leagues more people complaining about it being taken out than I do people complaining about it existing.

1 Like

OP is correct, if they really cared about harassment or toxicity they would blacklist slurs and other hateful speech/emotes.

2 Likes

THANK YOU!

I’ve been baffled by this for days. These neckbeards are so easily distracted by this imaginary social justice “menace” that they dont even realize they’re being played for fools.

As usual, the real enemy is greed.

1 Like