Spell Flyouts

Would be nice if they would even Acknowledge they are aware and working on a fix

1 Like

I hope there is a fix in this update coming up…
then again we are talking about Blizzard.

1 Like

I know everyone will be shocked to learn that the patch today did not fix the issues with spell flyouts.

4 Likes

To say the truth, its desgusting how many serious bugs we have for 1 month and still the only thing they do is tuning and charge 1 year sub for a mount

1 Like

Don’t forget, we got a new patch today so they broke a whole bunch of new things in addition to the ones they haven’t fixed from the last patch!

4 Likes

Yeah this probably wont be fixed till 2mo into the xpax

1 Like

Sorry for the previous question. Opie addon does work. Might be able to make a custom ring with all your ports and teleports, and just bind to a single key. hope that helps you until they can fix the darn flyout bug.

opie is currently only partially working but still doesnt really fix the issue for people that want to use spell flyouts. I myself love Opie and have let the author know how to fix the addon but i want my portals, pets and poisons to work with bartender/dominos/elvui and theres no reason it shouldnt. Cmon Blizzard

You can download the addon, Select, off CurseForge. Then make a macro for each:

/select spell:teleport

/select spell:portal

And drag those to your action bars.

How is this still not fixed a month since 10.0 and a week from DF?

2 Likes

It’s not working even without addons. And the direction changes in some zones, which is ridiculous. Logged into my mage for the first time in ages, set up my new action bar layout, everything was fine, flyouts going where I can use them, then I leave Ironforge and they’re going off the screen in the opposite direction.

1 Like

idk who fixed it but logged on today and my spell flyout buttons work now, Thank you!!!

Yep it was a fix Blizz needed to do on the backend for them to work with addons

They patched it today

Did they? It’s still not working for me.

Fixed for me.

1 Like

100% fixed in Bartender4 with the newest version.

1 Like

Update your addon. If still not working? Its your addon’s author’s fault at this point. Blizz fixed what they needed to

not actually fixed in bartender, the author wrote his own version of flyouts

The same was done with ELVUI. the authors recoded flyout spells to work properly as a work around.

it’s still not working on my hunter, and i don’t use addons, so they didn’t fix what they needed to.