Spell Batching Vs Seal of Command - Bugged Interaction

Old videos claiming to be seal twisting without any numerical data or logged data will net you no where fyi.

1 Like

This still hasnā€™t been addressed 5 months laterā€¦ is anyone actually working on bugs anymore?

Probably not.

1 Like

unfortunately seems like thats the caseā€¦ i mean look at my t2.5 shoulders haha they look like someone left them out in the sun for a few decadesā€¦ such a blatant graphical bug; which would have been in the dev DB since launch and they still havent been fixed :frowning:

Of course not lol. just look through this forum and see the # of blue replies. Its probably less than 5 for all of wow classic in this shadowy unimportant section of the forum.

1 Like

this was not included in the original post, fairly clear in what it statesā€¦

[Patch 1.11.2]
(11-Jul-2006):
Fixed a bug where sometimes casting a spell immediately after a swing would prevent Seal of Command from triggering.

The evidence is insurmountable at this pointā€¦ I wish there was still a classic team fixing confirmed and identified bugs. :frowning:

Currently Seal of Command is bugged, in a manner where the calculation of whether the spell will actually trigger or not (The PPM Calculation) is being delayed until the next Spell Batch which follows the initiating White Swing, this scripting interaction is incorrect; the calculation of whether the spell should trigger or not should happen instantaneously as the initiating White Swing occurs.

[Patch 1.11.2]
(11-Jul-2006):</strong>  Fixed a bug where sometimes casting a spell immediately after a swing would prevent Seal of Command from triggering.

You are not describing what that fix is. That fix was back in the day they messed up the process so if you cast judgement instantly after attempting to proc SoC it just refused to proc it. I remember when they fixed it.

Seal twisting wasnā€™t due to coding, it was environmental. Besides even if something is wrong with SoC you arenā€™t describing it because that bug fix says a spell after an attempted proc, not having the batch delay the proc until the next swing. That wouldnā€™t be a spell interaction that would be an auto attack interaction.

Did you actually even read anything in this thread at all before posting?

This is part of literally the first post in this topic explaining one of the issues which are still present with seal of commandā€¦ in effect proving that the bug fix which was documented and implemented in vanilla has not been implemented in classic.

Based on what evidence? Anything other then your opinion? This is quite funny considering throughout this thread there have been countless points of actual documented evidence which directly and irrefutably prove you wrong please actually research and become informed on a topic before voicing an uninformed opinion on it.

If you had gone through this thread and actually read anything at all you would have fairly quickly found the evidence irrefutably proves that seal twisting was a direct and undisputable function of spell batching.

The bug has been described in extreme detail, the problem is that you spent zero seconds actually reading any of the information surrounding the bug and then posted an un informed opinion.

You have literally no understanding of what you are talking about or what this thread is about, or any of the current bugs with the mechanic which presently exist in the gameā€¦ understandable considering your character is level 30 priest; I would assume this post is a fairly blatant attempt to troll and derail given the lack of understanding or substance.

Or you know I know how system design and procedure works.

You havenā€™t actually given any credible information either.

Not my fault you canā€™t generate enough mental power to understand the implication of what is actually happening within the new client and why things work the way they do.

Just keep posting your ā€œevidenceā€ Iā€™m not concerned, as it will never be fixed because it isnā€™t broken.

I would assume this post is a fairly blatant attempt to troll and derail given the lack of understanding or substance.

Thatā€™s because you live in delusion or would you like to take a trip down memory line on the dozens and dozens of paladin ā€œbugsā€ that were not bugged and were never fixed.