Spell Batching in Classic

Thats really not at all what he said

Well, you can get a glimpse of what’s affecting people the most given the latest news. This thread already has 196 likes. The Loot Trading post 6 days ago has 361 likes. The 1.12 AV announcement 9 days ago has…86 likes. In two hours this topic has more than doubled the likes of that thread. People seem more stoked for spell batching than 1.12 AV. :yum:

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to this more and more each passing day.

1 Like

Makes you wonder how many likes a post about them reverting the AV changes would get you.

2 Likes

I know I know nothing, but why not put all processing messages back on the server tick? (I’m thinking of Energy) like why “lower their processing priority” instead of putting all processing messages back on the server tick, as you say they were originally? Is that not technically feasible/appealing?

The forum would explode.

1 Like

This sucks for rogues xD… Mobs wacking you out of a vanish sucks .

This sounds like it will be a lot of fun, thanks!
I wonder if this will make it possible for more people to be in the same area.

On the other side of that equation they’ll be able to get a cheap shot off much more reliably when approaching a mob from the front, or if they’re seen from the side.

1 Like

How absolutely dare you?!
#NoChanges

No but for real, thank you guys for taking on this project and doing your best to give players an experience as close as possible to what we remembered from the game we fell in love with.

Keep up the good work!

Guys, they truly care! You guys are ROCKSTARS!! :metal:

That’s what I’m worried about. :frowning:

Thank you guys for all of the updates! I speak for myself but I think I can speak for the community that we really REALLY appreciate how vocal you guys have been and the direction you’re taking Classic. There was a point in time we all were worried and I think all of this communication gives us peace of mind. I AM READY FOR OUR CLASSIC SUMMER!!!

5 Likes

This is the correct choice, proud of you guys

2 Likes

Thanks for listening Blizz, you rock!

Great news! This was honestly not a big issue for me, but it’s comforting to know that Blizzard actually cares about the authenticity of the Classic experience. It makes me more hopeful for the game as a whole.

1 Like

Yes, you’re entitled to it. We’re also entitled to respond to it when you put it out there.

Yeah because 99% of the people on the forums okay/happy/neutral with it and 1% on the forums unhappy/hate the idea, doesn’t translate to the majority of players probably okay/happy/neutral with this. That’s why it’s called a sample.

Probably a bit more then what the AV pin already has. The playerbase seems relatively evenly split on the AV issue.

wonder if they will make changes later on in classic. can definitely see, when all is said and done and the rose tinted glasses are gone, people complaining about certain things and wanting qol changes.

I remember this happening all the time. It sucked, not really looking forward to it again.

3 Likes

I like the idea of the forums exploding more sorry, though i do think it would be quite a more likes then we think. The view count is pretty up there as well. Not saying you’re wrong about how split it is, especially because it isn’t as massive as a problem as say the content plan. But i think the majority at least wants more NPCS.