Spell Batching Exploit - ZG Class Enchants on tradeable items

I mean you think you’re being condescending but a lot of people would be happier if Blizzard never even made Classic. They’ve mishandled this in so many ways, they’d rather connect to a server in Russia that was probably scraping their personal info.

4 Likes

i think the vast majority of players would agree that p servers did in fact do it better

5 Likes

In fact i was not being condescending i was just going of how i took what you had said and giving my honest opinion Yes there are alot they could do better on i agree but Saying alot of people would is just not Correct. sure there is an amount that would believe that but i Assure you people wanted classic how it was and they got it. its because people’s thoughts on how it was going to be was based on mere memmorie of how things were that the Reality of it. was not what they wanted. Where as me i quite like it either way

“Wont affect gameplay” Get rid of spell batching, please.

8 Likes

What was the peak on any PS? 100k? 200k?

Thems rookie numbers compared to the people who are still playing classic now.

Like 2million accounts made.

1 Like

concurrently on the server at the same time had 10k plus iirc

“Post Mortem document release”
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44285

1 Like

so roughly 1% of the current player base. Yeap I can see where you pulled your “vast majority” from.

dude, that was only ONE p server

Concurrently on the server = active players I guess

kek i knorite

1 Like

Personally, I’m really disappointed at the lvl60 limitation. These enchants were a known and common part of creating a twink, and were a thing at least from Vanilla all the way through TBC. This approach is taking away a part of the authenticity to maintain two mechanics that are in no way authentic (BoP item raid trade safety net and artificial spell batching). Not that I even want to give you the idea, but is this also then going to apply to Librams as well?

RIP twinks and so much for #nochanges. Fine, keep the class limitation, but the level limit was entirely unnecessary.

2 Likes

“you should fix this”
Blizzard: Nah

“you should leave this in”
Blizzard: hotfixes

I see how it is.

7 Likes

Global layering is a terrible idea, when they can just set a zone pop cap before making a new shard of that zone, you know what this system was designed to do.

Wheres that Spicy Ion quote about “There should only be one Kazzak”

Is this also going to apply to the ZG Shoulder enchant and the NAXX head enchants? Please

1 Like

She’s mad ret pallies don’t have private server scaling.

youre mad you can’t give your guild’s warlocks your mage zg enchant

3 Likes

Razorgore hitting people from behind in Classic:

Vanilla video showing only a couple fireballs:

Classic video showing a ton:

Classic video showing Fireball Volley hitting behind:

Razorgore’s Fireball Volley has always been inconsistent.

1 Like

nope, that from the side as moving, everyone from behind didnt get hit because its a frontal cone

yeah the entire raid from behind got hit because its not a frontal cone

nope, its to the sides and not behind. Frontal cone means the 180 degrees in front of the boss

on this one you linked as an example, you should have watched just a few seconds longer

NO ONE IN THE RAID GETS HIT BY FIREBALL VOLLEY AS THE ONLY ONE IN THE FRONT 180 DEGREES OF THE BOSS IS THE TANK AND HE GETS HIT.

im sorry you dont understand what the difference between frontal cone and 360 degrees is. Go back to geometry class. We all stand behind the boss and do not get hit. you could not do that in vanilla.

also, check out Shazzrah and the aoe silence. it was 360 in vanilla and frontal cone in classic

I like you sir

1 Like