Spell Batching Exploit - ZG Class Enchants on tradeable items

But why. It was in vanilla.

6 Likes

this is why

1 Like

You know they canā€™t nerf warrior when they have broken mechanics. Have to keep the dirty casters down.

3 Likes

you know you ainā€™t wrongā€¦

1 Like

Nothing there answers the question about why theyā€™re changing from what was in Vanilla.

They keep the mechanic that artificially creates server lag, but donā€™t want any side-affects from it? What is even the point.

2 Likes

the 2 hour raid loot trade window is why - theyā€™re not getting rid of that - and without this hotfix, the exploit would remain possible for BoP raid drops and BiS forever items

3 Likes

Ah so changes to justify other changes. Makes perfect sense if you just ignore the part where they preached about Vanilla authenticity for months up until release.

About this close to unsubbing with them turning layering back on too.

6 Likes

at this point, they might as well enable every Warrior to be level 255, spec 51/51/51 and be able to play Centaurs as a playable race given how much this has now become a FUN server

which is why I havenā€™t played in over 2 months

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to play as a Gnome Priest please, level 90 with all the Naxx loot.

1 Like

Imagine having to tell everyone that you havenā€™t played in 2 months constantly and still malding this hard about a game.

10 Likes

you seem like a jovial chap friend but imagine having to tell everyone that you replied to me ā€œmalding this hard about a gameā€

2 Likes

this is a good thing bravo

2 Likes

Why donā€™t you just get rid of batching. Its archaic and really bad. The ā€˜No Changesā€™ shouldnā€™t have been done on batching.

7 Likes

Thank you, Kaivax.

So much neckbeard tears in this thread.

2 Likes

its amazing how 4 russians in a basement ran a server better than this multi millionā€¦i mean small indie company

11 Likes

Personally, I would have preferred if they kept it in for BoE items. I get the issues that come with loot trading raid items. It just seemed like a cool thing you could do and I doubt any player would honestly think it is a bad thing for the game. Like for warlocks BiS for phase 5, it just gives them the capability to be hit capped rather than being at 15% hit.

you sir/madam have won the internetz today

i salute you!

1 Like

So about layering you would prefer no one was able to login to the game to begin with? great thought you have right there its allmost laughable