Spec balance is beyond broken

I’d recommend just having a separate button. That way you don’t have interruptions to your dps in aoe/single target by being tied to a GCD. But if you like it then I won’t stop you.

Agreed, buff the C tier class known as Warrior.

1 Like

The way it works is that I pop the macro on pull, which is DPS CDs plus MI. Then when IV and the racial is up again, MI is not. So it won’t trigger the global. I guess on some weeks there are bosses I’ll use 3 or 4 of them but not usually. I think generally having one less button is better for the way I play. But yea I see both sides.

The highest keys will always have a strict meta. The amount of classes in that meta might change and right now is by far the most restrictive its been in quite a while in my opinion. But every class in the game right now can time a +26. And has most likely. But slower fights don’t make it possible to create non-meta based groups. They just force a different meta of sustain.

Also MI being in a DPS macro is kinda trolling. You don’t want to just use it to get rid of threat, but for the DR.

Fury warrior is quite good in m+ right now. Arms is really bad though I’ll give you that.

Yea, the thought process is that I am likely going to pull threat while popping a DPS potion and going nuts on opening sequence, so the MI lets me go crazy and not worry about it.

Generally thats why you use it before the pull even starts because it lasts 40s. And then you don’t have to waste the GCD when in combat.

We are kind of splitting hairs at this point lol, but I’ll use the macro like as the tank is hitting the boss. Not after. I don’t want to piss anyone off in pugs being an annoying DPS and having the tank drop, so I’ll wait until he goes in and I’ll pop it. I get it though. Technically it’s a waste of one GCD. I’ll move out of the macro. This is the product of being casual and trying to push harder content when time allows.

1 Like

He’s right though. Patchwork 5 targets 90 seconds is going to yield better results than dungeon slice which is pretty dog.

Not sure where you’re seeing that.

While this more than month old now I think it pretty accurately reflects an apples to apples representation of what specs can do in M+.