Spearhead is objectively the worst burst in the game

No.
Ret wings are 20% crit and 20% damage, theres a astronomical difference you didn’t mention by bad faith or ignorance, maybe both.

only if you talent into it now, otherwise it’s 20% healing/dam
please continue athamos

Only if you talent into it… what an argument… Spearhead doens’t even exists if i didn’t talent into it? WOWWWWWWWWWWW im shocked

So if spearhead sucks don’t take it? Sounds like Frost Dk’s complaining about breath of sindragosa in PvP (which I guarantee is worse btw). Just use something else.

it doesn’t suck though
athamos probably is trying to use it like it’s old CA, which isn’t how you use it now
the only real changes i would ask for is have the impact dmg be higher and for the bleed to actually use ignite mechanics (again)
it’s not rn and it definitely was on beta

1 Like

Ah ok ty will disregard his posts on the matter. Have a good day Num.

1 Like

You sound really upset you ok pal

thank you
good luck on your investments

Do you genuinely think that balancing a game works this way?
Do you consider that the possibility of abandoning a tool or the game because it is poorly balanced is a productive criticism?

“Its bad, go awaaayy! everybody wins hoohaaaa!!!”

Please, if your suggestions is “abandon if its bad” i beg you do that.

Yeah, every single spec has to ignore talents that suck and have been doing it for like 20 years now. :woozy_face:

I would never make a joke of my love for you.

We can duel in durotar for fun though. All we mages got are each other rn everyone else is playing different expansions. Mage vs Mage lowkey feels like most balanced PVP in game rn

DF version of survival w/ no flayed sux. This guy has every right to be pisst. They took a hybrid ranged spec and turned it into 100% melee w/out giving hunters the tools to fight solely in melee

And ye MB spam is really boring :dracthyr_cry_animated:

I’d love to hear from a hunter whose mained the spec since it underwent hybrid change

Shut ur mouth larry

holy f, thats EXACTLY the problem
current spearhead is a joke, your 12 sec burst into disarm,fear,stun is the worst experience possible

i havent played for a bit im just here for the vokers on tues :smiling_imp:

1 Like

or what youre gonna bang me out or somethin

I feel like every mage is rerolling to the iguana.

Mage 2.0 aka mage hero class. I came back just to warm up at game and b rdy for tues

i love the idea of mage its just so damn boring now

been my main since like s10 in cata

im thinkin about passing on it for DF which is a huge bummer but w/e im tired of the poly burst stuff

1 Like

Yea I got a feeling I’ll come back to fire. It does feel pretty good to unload on noobs.

The only drawback I’m seeing to evoker is they aren’t capable of being as dapper as mages and their mogs.

I also have a suspicion if I attempt to mog run on one I’m going to tilt and go back to my mage after failed city portal and landscape navigation. Portal/TP is VIP everything else is for peasants :sunglasses:

Can you imagine trying to go do old raids on voker and having to figure out what city portals or boats or zeppelins to take to get around…ugh

1 Like

yea the dragon race looks pretty bad imo but im good with it if its fun to play

1 Like