Spearhead is objectively the worst burst in the game

has waging war on the erosion of “literally” served you well over the last 10 years? colloquialisms win every time

Yet… nobody mentioned a weaker burst than spearhead

im waiting

Unholy blight. 14 sec duration ticks for 2-3k

1- unholy blight its not a burst
2- unholy assault, abomination limb and gargoyle surpasses spearhead by themselves

objectively i love u too

unless youre being facetious then i dont love you and we shall fight to the death

1 Like

only thing i wage war on is ur moms box

1 Like

Technically it’s an offensive cool down. Hah gotchya

We can play that.
Mortal strike is an offensive cool down.

I don’t understand what they get out of threads like these.

I do understand what survival hunters get of spearhead. Inexistence.

i’d rather it be deleted, but not for the reasons athamos is claiming, since it’s actually an good burst tool among other uses for it

i miss the old CA because it was multipurpose and didnt require me to talent into a strict ‘only this’ build
i actually like the new CA tho since flayed will be going away and i still get those sweet endorphins from being able to use KS on non sub20% targets

ret wings are 20% dam, old ca is 20%
ur calling people a brainlet while being the biggest one here

fote w/o rm
killing spree (not even sure if outlaw even still has this tbh)
serenity
aspect of the wild, according to the hunter forums (???)

stop using it at 1 of mf stack u muppet

No.
Ret wings are 20% crit and 20% damage, theres a astronomical difference you didn’t mention by bad faith or ignorance, maybe both.

only if you talent into it now, otherwise it’s 20% healing/dam
please continue athamos

Only if you talent into it… what an argument… Spearhead doens’t even exists if i didn’t talent into it? WOWWWWWWWWWWW im shocked

So if spearhead sucks don’t take it? Sounds like Frost Dk’s complaining about breath of sindragosa in PvP (which I guarantee is worse btw). Just use something else.

it doesn’t suck though
athamos probably is trying to use it like it’s old CA, which isn’t how you use it now
the only real changes i would ask for is have the impact dmg be higher and for the bleed to actually use ignite mechanics (again)
it’s not rn and it definitely was on beta

1 Like

Ah ok ty will disregard his posts on the matter. Have a good day Num.

1 Like

You sound really upset you ok pal

thank you
good luck on your investments

Do you genuinely think that balancing a game works this way?
Do you consider that the possibility of abandoning a tool or the game because it is poorly balanced is a productive criticism?

“Its bad, go awaaayy! everybody wins hoohaaaa!!!”

Please, if your suggestions is “abandon if its bad” i beg you do that.