So...Venthyr Vampire AR

There are four new slots in the datamined files for new ARs, and the vampires apparently have a LOT of art, poses, etc…

The last time we saw something like this was the Furballs that are currently infesting the Horde.

So assuming the vampires are going to be a Shadowlands AR, what kind of stupid, insulting garbage are they going to give to the alliance during the vampire patch?

13 Likes

I have grim news fellow Orc… news that will make you wish the Horde got the bloodsuckers. IF the ARs are covenant races then the current rumors are that the Horde will get the Necrolords and the STUPID, WIMPY Fae.

Is this really necessary? I see this in every other post about the possible new ARs. :roll_eyes:

And like you said, there’s four. I hope we get Fauns and Kyrians. Those “vampires” look like complete trash.

8 Likes

If the Horde get the Fae I will absolutely revolt. That would make zero sense.

What, is Tyrande going to mouth off at someone again?

15 Likes

The Fauns have skyrocketed to my 2nd most wanted race right behind Ankoan/jinyu, The horde can keep the edgy vampyre race.

4 Likes

I will join you in this revolt. Horde do not want the Fae and Alliance love them, we are united in this!

10 Likes

If any of these are ARs, which I doubt, the faction barrier needs to drop.

11 Likes

None of the Shadowland races have any stake or interest in our worldly conflicts, they seen enough of us come and go since the beginning. What would they gain by joining us, a life of boring drudgery? Their life is about helping others move on, guide on the next steps, not conquest.

4 Likes

I honestly think the fae won’t exactly be sparkles and rainbows but actually cruel.

They better come with some Thranduil level douchery if they want to be welcomed in the Horde.

Do you all really think the Venthyr models look that good?

1 Like

I’m actually not convinced that Venthyr will be an allied race tbh. From what I’ve seen, they don’t actually have a naked model like a normal race - which implies that if they were made playable, we’d have another Nightborne disaster on our hands.

It’d be real cool though!

I mean, I get that it’s tiring to read, but it’s also true.
I’m hoping that people constantly throwing shade at Blizzard like this might cause it to sink in that most Alliance players aren’t okay with getting mechagnomes or fat humans, when the Horde received long-awaited or highly requested races in almost every slot they got.

1 Like

Last I checked belfs make up 43% of ALL of the horde…so if you wana talk about an “infestation” I would start looking at the belfs not vulpera.

We aren’t even the Horde anymore we are Blefs featuring some other people that tagged along.

5 Likes

Not me, I think they’re butt ugly.

1 Like

Like…“Dresden Files winter court” cruel.

Ugh, well…umm…

I got nothing.

Actually, if you’re basing your assumptions purely on the current datamines, the venthyr are the Alliance AR.

It better be Sethrak. Although hardly insulting. (Course I’d take them for Horde. :woman_shrugging:)

I wanna play as my pet snake, darn it all!

3 Likes

Why would Blizz put vampires and werewolves on the same faction, that goes against every law there is that exists

2 Likes

I believe that vampires join the alliance!!