Southshore vs tarren mill

it’s unplayable once again. they took it out of rotation to fix nothing? good job :clap:

It’s a disgrace … we pay a monthly sub . Even if content is cr@p , it should be tested and work properly.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s complications from server restarts. I was really looking forward to a few (534) rounds this week.

hoping so too. one of my favorite brawls. lag was terrible couldn’t barely walk, it did get somewhat better after about 10 minutes. hoping the next one is fixed

Despite the goal of the BG (Deathmatch) and the small size there’s so many ways to screw around and have fun.

It’s really bad , i just done two on my druid , the first was 2 mins of lag where no one could move then the rest of the match was massive spikes
The second was the same , it’s ALWAYS been laggy at the start but it normally smooths out after a couple of mins

The thing i don’t understand is how a couple of months ago it was really bad so they replaced it AB winter yet these problems are the same if not worse
it’s really makes it unplayable & so unenjoyable

1 Like

Looks like there’s an annoying bug where any time someone joins or leaves the game just freezes for several seconds. Given people now abandon maps at the first sign of trouble, the game is pretty unplayable…

1 Like

yup. my queue just went from 11 mins on my first one to 19 mins and counting for my second

It’s been unplayable since this current FAIL Dev team started layering system upon system of borrowed power on our characters. I didn’t think it could possibly get any worse after corruption, but here we are today, Blizz proving they can always find new lows to sink to.

1 Like

Layering has destroyed this game. But in order to use cheap crappy servers you have to reduce the amount of people on each server… hence layering.

update: my 26 minutes of queue was an auto kick on load in screen. i’m done with the bg good luck y’all lol

It appears whatever fix they implemented for the previous issue wasn’t play-tested at all to check for side-effects (like this lag) :rofl:

It’s unfortunate, maybe they’ll get it right by August? A poor showing from the devs imo, kind of embarrassing.

Anyways, with this being unplayable I think I might just level another alt this week. Looking like another boring week ahead unless they fix this within the next day or two.

they usually just replace it, so i’m assuming that’s what is going to happen once again. hopefully with arathi blizzard again or temple of hotmogu

I think I’ll pass. Arathi Blizzard isn’t very fun, and has already been played back in March, and Hotmogu is over too fast.

If they do replace it hopefully they give us something different for a change, for some variety. I wouldn’t mind the Cooking one.

1 Like

45 mins in que then disconnected and lost que. never popped

Last time it cycled around they replaced it because it was unplayable. I would have thought they would have taken the time to try to fix it before it cycled around again. Or, at the very least, they would have communicated the issue to the team responsible for taking it out of rotation.

Guess not.

1 Like

Which alt should I level this week to pass the time? Interested in some feedback, the choices are:

• lvl 50 Rogue (Horde)
  • lvl 50 Death Knight (Alliance)
  • abandoned/deleted lvl 36 Mage (Horde)
  • fresh Priest from lvl 1 (Horde)

/contemplating intensifies

mage or priest. although frost dk is also fun but don’t recommend alliance lol

Favorite brawl, scuffed again. A lot of fails here lately. A LOT.

4 Likes

let’s just see how long it takes them to take notice of this even happening lol. it’s already been hours