Southshore vs tarren mill

For me, it was AzerPUG’s Tooltips causing the problem, not a server issue. It is sending dozens of addon messages per second, and several hundred per minute.

UPDATE: …seems to be fixed now! Maybe they (quietly) restarted the servers or something?

Whatever it was seems to be resolved (knock on wood)

I’m in a losing Alliance one right now (A: 11 to H: 53), so far I’m not seeing anything in the chat about the lag from earlier.

Q UP BOYS! We back on schedule :popcorn:

2 Likes

If it continues to be laggy, I pray for Classic Ashran in its place. :pray:

The initial first few minutes where the two teams first crash into each other have always been laggy, I was referring to the game-breaking/unplayable lag from earlier.

Just finished my second one and the experience was much better than this morning.

1 Like

Yeah, zero lag. My hopes have been dashed.

1 Like

Ah nice! I’ll have to lead those.

1 Like

are the queues still 30 minutes tho? :tired_face:

No no no… 3-4 minutes at the most on Alliance characters. Not sure where you’re getting 30 minutes from :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m taking all my Alliance characters thru it today to knock out the brawl quest, not sure what Horde queue times are since I haven’t queued Horde yet. I’ll probably do Horde characters tomorrow.

oh yeah i’m queuing horde and they were 30 minutes when it was broken at least. i just post on this alliance character but play horde.

I don’t understand that BG. Is there a gimmick to it? Or is it just the first team to get a 150 kills?

why this bg doesnt have the melee ashran buff?

1 Like

pretty much. just a team death match which is why i love it

1 Like

Did one last night, zero lag or issues.

1 Like

They shouldn’t of made it so many players and lowered it a bit maybe 30 v 30 but def not 40 v 40.

Pretty much … it’s a horrible BG for melee unless you are a DK or have stealth.

I enjoy this one as a ret paladin. It’s the perfect place to use retribution aura. That, along with the reckoning talent, and you will have wings A LOT.

By chance, do you happen to have a Druid named “Gushersx”?

Kept seeing this name over and over in my matches last night… then I thought back to your name and was wondering if there’s a connection :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

you’re correct

1 Like

SS vs TM is trash anyway. The reward for winning isn’t worth the long queue.

It’s like 3 minutes for alliance …

1 Like