Souldrinker Bug Alterac Valley Classic (Korrak's Revenge)

And brewmaster can?

Doesn’t matter, its still broken.

I just had two fury warriors with Souldrinkers one-shot our whole raid and constantly heal to 100%. They did something like 2 million damage together. Broken af and not fun for anyone on the opposite team

Puts Shadowmourne and Gurthalak down Oh? Its that good?

https://i.imgur.com/aWsE7IZ.png

Its that good…

It’s good - but only if they’re not CC’d. Monks can get by that with rushing jade wind, still ticking while they’re cc’d. But without them leeching they still die the same as anything else. If it was truly an ‘exploit’ they’d be doing a lot better against other ‘twinks’.

Indeed, but if they have a solid mistweaver healing them they won’t die when stunned, and when DRs hit they become unstoppable.

But yes you’re correct, I was annihilating that monk every time he spawned until he left the game. I had a buddy playing Alliance that game taunting him every time I killed him in chat lol.

There are definitely counters to this, but you definitely have to make use of the counters fast as a ranged before they can get to you, you have to be pretty on top edge gear with burst to stop this, and I don’t think two swords were meant to be this strong literally becoming BiS for almost every melee. I imagine its gonna increasingly become prevalent for the remainder unless its nerfed.

Not sure what bug you are all referencing with this item. I have been using one for weeks on my tank warrior and have not seen obscene kill and self healing. My thunderfury is often far more effective as a tank in TW AV than souldrinker, and my stats in and out of AV arent awful, 390k HP in regular gear which yields ~9k health in AV. In my TW gear I have 15K HP and as I said do not notice anything extreme about the souldrinker, I get gibbed if I over extend against the wrong types of damage.

Is this something limited purely to dual wielding two of them, or to off-handing the item as from my experience mainhanding it as a tank doesnt do a great deal. From reading the thread it seems to be an issue limited to off hand equipping the item.

If it is broken it is up there with people stacking pvp power for constant 40% bonus damage and 20% mitigation.

Then you’re using it wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/aWsE7IZ.png

This is from a brewmaster monk.

If you spam aoe abilities it procs like crazy. Prot warriors don’t have the capability of attacking that fast so its not as powerful for them.

Seems to be a dual wield issue.

Nah, brewmasters cant dual wield.

Might be fixed? Healing for 200 on my brewmaster. Which seems like it would be the ‘correct’ amount.

Average healing for 300-400 on my rogue twink, so yeah. Definitely been stealth nerfed.

Congrats! Now spellcasters and healers can reign supreme, since they fixed literally nothing else.

Another stealth hotfix they won’t mention ever. Especially since casters were already pretty dominant because of that BG type, and even without the self-healing die less.

Just back to not queueing for PvP again. Shouldn’t fix one thing without fixing the others, such hypocrisy.

It has been fixed indeed.

What exactly are the other things you’re complaining about?

Certain trinkets, socketed items, set bonus items, certain enchants. Some legendaries working. Feel free to look at Socks armory for more information.

begins frantically removing clothing and relogging

:eyes: Oh my.

Nothing to see here.
Move on.

normal version (ilvl 112) is still bugged - the proc is different (does 1.5% vs 1.7%) so I imagine it was overlooked as its a different spell?