"Soulbound" quest not completing or progressing

16 Enero 2020 15:06 PM (Argentina)
La mision sigue bugueada sin poder completarse

I swear every patch just shows more and more than blizzard shouldn’t have gotten rid of their QA team.

Just an FYI: you can go back to zuldazar and manually choose a new zone early, and you only need to do 2 zones to completion and then a handful of dungeons to get to 120, so this quest won’t keep you from leveling, but it will keep people from finishing all zone questlines which is necessary for many things, and as such is still a major bug that shouldve been patched on day 1

3 Likes

Still broken, just logged in to see if I could complete it. Like others my progress is locked and I have now lost two days of play.

Yeah, last quest line I need to complete, this is getting ridiculous that it isn’t fixed yet.

Woke up hoping it’ll be fixed by now but here we are day 3 now… WOULD REALLY like to unlock my allied races before the weekend. PLEASE do not make us wait another whole week until Tuesday…

reactivated a couple days ago figured I’d run through BFA.
start first zone, get excited about troll theme, get stuck on this crap.
ffs really?

isn’t this something that should be hotfixed pretty quick?

anyway spent some money wanting to play bfa content now I’m screwing around on alts because bugged quests, great experience tyvm.

1 Like

Our money isn’t bugged, is it? I mean…is it spending all right? Just asking as the product that you are charging us for is NOT working!
Please add me to the list of players unable to complete the “Soulbound” quest.
A few days of credited game time is in order for all of your customers who have been delayed by this Bug.

1 Like

Blocked… time wasting… money wasting… fun fun fun.

This quest is broken still? I have tried 8 times. Abandoned, then completed other quest and reacquired this one; you guessed it…not completing again.

Sup with it???

I was angry and assumed this still wasn’t fixed. The quest fight was still buggy and weird, but after a few moments Bwonsamdi had that familiar “?” over his head. And, voila, quest complete!

Day 2, still broken… hope this gets fixed before the weekend… hoping to level a Zandalari Troll by then and need to complete this questline to be able to do so!!! C’mon already.

MMOs have bugs after patches. It’s expected. You don’t deserve compensation for that in any way. You could’ve done ANYTHING else in this time.

Patches have bugs, yes. Patches don’t usually have game breaking bugs that halt all progress, and when they do, they are fixed quickly, instead of being allowed to sit for days after said patch. This is inexcusable.

Attempted before restart/shutdown on Thrall, 8:19 CST. Quest completed!!

5 Likes

bug fixed. Quest Completed

Agreed. Quest now completed as designed.

just completed quest as well :slight_smile: been stuck since Tuesday xD