"Soulbound" quest not completing or progressing

Major bug
Quest : Soulbound
0/1 Grand Ma’da Ateena Slain

This quest isn’ completing , every time i’ve tried to talk to Bwonsamdi to start the encounter, the ritual completes but after fighting Grand Ma’da Ateena , she runs away and
the quest does not complete or progress to the next stage, i’ve tried relogging, taking the fight slowly and made several attempts to do this quest, nothing works .

I am so frustrated right now as I wanted to quest in a different zone but i can’t even continue questing as this bug is part of the main storyline in nazmir.

29 Likes

Seconded; unable to complete it and move forward at all.

3 Likes

Same for me.

3 Likes

Happening for me as well

3 Likes

I kill the witch and the thing resets

2 Likes

DITTO!!! I have tried to kill her five times - she just goes away and the quest resets…

2 Likes

Me too, it is super sad :c

2 Likes

Ditto to all the above. Frustrating.

2 Likes

Confirmed still bug.

2 Likes

Confirmed still bug.

1 Like

I’d hope this would be fixed ASAP considering it’s crucial to not only complete a zone, but move on from Nazmir itself.

2 Likes

I’ve tried it like 11 times, abandon it got it back and logged out and back in still nothing ugh!

1 Like

Confirmed still happening, i discovered this bug on patch 8.3 launch day

3 Likes

Same here. Reported as bug and to Support.

2 Likes

Same here… quite annoying :frowning:

2 Likes

its fuc*ed - australia

2 Likes

Also bugged on server Vashj here in the US SMFH SOMEONE FIX THIS AGGHHHH lol

2 Likes

Bugged on Thrall server as well :frowning:

2 Likes

ffs blizz why cant we complete this quest PLEASE FIX this faster and if u cant find it fu**ing auto complete it please

2 Likes

Bugged on Shadowsong server as well. Tried multiple times to get it done and even watched other players attempt the quest. She just runs away and nothing happens. Please fix in a timely manner so we can move forward in Nazmir.

3 Likes