Soul Reaper back with execute?

i like to jote down my ideas to get a discussion going but yeah KM having it crit big numbers wwould be nice

how do you see blood and unholy having their own twist on it

Way to leave out the other part of the paragraph. I guess discussions are easier when you can frame them.

Anyway, don’t want to hijack the thread so that’s all i have to say about it.

@Rhamnousia if you really feel like you need to return fire just edit your existing 2h post. I wont respond to respect Krissignacia request to keep 2h out discussion and focus on SR.

Might be interesting to have it to shift into a execute later on, but up to that point it has a different effect. What I mean is something like below for a example effect.

Soul reaper: The Death-knight strikes the target dealing shadow damage to the target, as they rip away a portion of their target’s soul (this could also be used a resource maybe) that is stored on the Death-knight as a buff.

When Soul reaper is used on a target below 35% hp the damage of soul reaper is amplified based on how many applications of the soul reaper buff the Death-knight has stored on them. Which would give the ability a pseudo-execute feel, but a management aspect as well, since you need to manage it both in when to use it as well as gaining enough stacks of the buff.

To be fair warriors execute do far less damage now than it did in previous expansions and how for paladins is more of a extra holy power generator than a execute.

that AA man how are you dealing with it

U can literally expand a quote to see the whole thing. Not that hard.

I think the biggest reasons for that is when they started letting wings throw hammers regardless of hp and sudden death proccing execute for warriors. Cant have execute doing giant damage if it can proc whenever.

so in fairness to other classes km should be able to proc on it so it just hits hard

would you give upp sudden death and wings so the executes would hit harder?

made a topic on war and pally forums asking this
war

pally