Would you give up sudden death

so Execute would hit harder n be nukish at the health level and to be fair to other classes so their executes hit hard as well?

aslo what would you bring back in place of it?
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/executes-need-to-be-baseline-and-nukes/370298/6

also also would you give up lettin wings let hammer be spammable at any level

What are you talking about.

I think its “execute hits really hard but sudden death is no longer a thing”

oh yeah i forgot about the whirlwind buff making hit 4 addional targets for half damage not effecting it as well.
@Kazecap just straight up massive damage at 20% health tho i dunno why it cant be 35 like other people

Because it’s literally always been 20%. 35% is a talent.

Your idea makes no sense. Execute’s damage has nothing to do with Sudden Death existing.

hi Drew didnt miss you

im saying sudden death going away to make execute do more damage instead of being compramised to be about to use it at any level

Why would Sudden Death going away be a reason for execute to do more damage. That’s silly.

1 Like

The talent existing has nothing to do with the amount of damage done by execute.

yes i would. i would rather have an actual execute than one inside a dps rotation. and i would bring back the real MS at 50% reduction none of this sharpen blades crap

Do people use Sudden Death in PvE? Though it was only a PvP spec.

Hopefully just talking about Fury.

This type of talk is how we ended up with juggernaut, and while i can’t speak for everyone i personally don’t want to go down that dark road again.

1 Like

In general I don’t think anyone wants to wants to go to a world of more of our damage being shifted to the execute range of a boss. All that’s really happening is we’re becoming less relevant in the vast majority of situations.

1 Like

Welcome back dluz