SOS - Level 80 Warlock Missing Felhunter Spell, Can't Play Aff

After weeks of struggling online and talking to other players, I believe a core wow spell - Summon Felhunter - is missing from my game. My 80 warlock Karanos cannot learn the Summon Felhunter spell no matter what guide I look up or which in game NPC I have talked to. I have spoken to my class trainer as affliction spec, to Strahand Farsan in Ratchet, and to Carendin Halgar in Undercity.

I believe this is because the questline Seeking Strahad was removed from the game in the wrath pre patch at the end of TBC before Karanos could finish the quest chain. All new warlocks have told me they learned the spell through their spellbook at level 30. This is not the case for me. Karanos was level 45 when the pre patch dropped and he was using a succubus at the time, with the quest either being in my log or not accepted at all. As a result my level 80 character is missing a core spell for the spec. This is so insane to me that it took me weeks of searching to realize it simply wasn’t in the game for me. Without my Felhunter I cannot play Affliction. I cannot even play this game or explain to other warlocks why I do not have this spell as they think I am trolling.

1 Like

Have you tried deleting cache? I know that has helped with issues like this for me before

Tried clearing cache, still not pet available in my trainer.