Classic Lock Missing Felhunter Spell From Game

I’ve opened serval tickets and have posted in the bug forums, but this issue has eaten so much of my game time that I have to continue until I get help.

In the Wrath pre patch they removed the Warlock Felhunter quest Seeking Strahad from the game and made it so you can learn the Felhunter from your class trainer at 30. My Warlock was level 45 when this happened and he was using a succubus as affliction during the end of TBC. From the pre patch to today I have been unable to acquire this pet. It is not offered at the trainer, the origonal questline does not exist anymore, and I still do not have the pet in my spellbook or in my trainers learned or unlearned spells. It is not in the game for me.

I cannot play the Affliction spec without this Felhunter pet. My endgame is pretty much over unless I main DEMO/Destro. Please help me.

My post in bug report
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wrath-classic-affliction-lock-cannot-learn-felhunter-spell/1401800

Post in Classic Bug Report

1 Like

There’s also the unfortunate option of… making a fresh warlock. Not sure how much of a time burden this would be but it’s probably a lot shorter than the CSR wait time depending on how under-staffed they are.

I found the solution with the help of my GM. I was on part 4 of the Seeking Strahad questline, even though this questline is removed from the game. I had to find a mob by the undercity talior and then continue the entire chain. I would have never found this on my own, but my GM had me run the entire quest chain script untill it ran as TRUE to find which NPC to flag down.