Sorry Wranduin Fans (Shadows Rising Spoiler)

I’m sure if Shadowlands sales tank they’ll pull out the gay card.

Edit : Actually nvm. This game relies on China’s market.

5 Likes

This is exactly the kind of book people wanted. Fluff that doesn’t include major events. Major events should happen in-game, books are for fluff and developing characters.

No more War Crimes/WoD crap where people who hadn’t read the book wondered what the hell happened.

7 Likes

I never even saw them as best friends given Wrathion’s penchant for being manipulative back in MOP and just drawing Anduin into one of his schemes.

But to each their own when pairing up characters they want to ship.

No war in warcraft huh?

War Crimes is the name of the WoD book.

Wrathion’s literally eight. It’s annoying because guys can’t be friends without getting shipped in media.

7 Likes

The book doesn’t completely confirm. If anything i felt they became close drinking buddies by the end. And shaw started going crazy in prison. Thinking he needs a friend.

Flynn doesn’t think or say anything romantic to shaw. Hell flynn is drunk like 90% of his scenes.

Shaw is strsight hating flynn or losing his mind in a jail cell during his scenes.

fixed

Shipping culture doesn’t take any prisoners no matter the gender.

1 Like

are you kidding? they implied it for most of the book. it felt like i was reading a fan fic of flynias than shadows rising. Lets not suggest the whole blade of grass chapter and at the end he gives it to flynn. Not to mention he wants to take him to his “cabin” cmon… they’re gay bro

3 Likes

We are at war with the doomsday galaxy ending villains every expac.

Faction conflict is pointless.

IE a “bromance” more than “we shag in bed” sorta deal?

Remember shaw is losing his mind hallucinating. And he thinks i need a friend … or i had a friend… flynn and shaw had a heart to heart moment. But that doesn’t instantly ship them.

We get shaws inner thoughts but not flynns. And we know flynn likes tealia.

Its possible but i wasn’t completely sold on the ship.

I too wish for my books too be on the same tier as steamy romance novels.

It’s cute you think that’s gonna stop shippers

1 Like

Yes i got more of a bromance from them. It could turn into more and thats fine. But the book didn’t really focus on them.

Talanji got thre most screen time the entire book.

1 Like

There’s no speculation. Don Adams already confirmed via twitter that Flynn is bisexual. They’re dating.

7 Likes

Yes because developing relations between characters = steamy romance novels.

unga bunga war good anything else bad

1 Like

me likey war game have book about big war in game oooook!

1 Like

one separation for another pair.

in Serious Blizzard do you force an LGBT character knowing he was with the sexiest rogue elf in all of Azeroth before the book? And you don’t speak a word for what would be the most special couples in all of Stormwind with the Prince of Persia Wrathion.

That is why I prefer the diverse and united horde that is with the most ideal couple that is Lordthemar and Tharllyrsa that will take the horde to new glory.

Wrong. The universe has whatever rules its storytellers see fit. It does not have to fit into your sad, narrow view.

4 Likes