Sorry Horde

I quit playing for about 7 years. I was recently looking at my pvp kills which is just over 54,000 and I was looking at how many times i’ve been killed by Horde Players which was just over 7,000 times. I knew I was lethal back in the day but I didn’t realize how lethal I was. I mean I really obliterated Horde players especially in Alterac Valley.
Does anyone else have a Ratio as good as mine? (Probably not but anything is possible.)

This is on just on my main not including my alts

2 Likes

How do we know that’s you?

Because I don’t have a reason to lie? I mean this was supposed to be a fun thread no idea why you are trying to bring up some conspiracy theory

5 Likes

Let’s see a link to your main’s armory please.

I honestly just took your word on it but why would you hide your profile?

Had a stalker for 4 months on forums.

No worries.

oh we flexxin in this thread?
Check it
https://imgur.com/a/g5dSwwv
We can divide total hks by total deaths to get an average hks per death which is 69 for me N I C E

4 Likes

Ha nice was hoping more people would post i am actually gonna keep tabs on this thread i am curious on how much people have

1 Like

WAIT I JUST NOTICED I HAVE 2021 DEATHS WTF. Didn’t even plan that lmao

Wouldn’t KB be more accurate? I mean you can sit afk at a base and get 50 HKs a game and have 0 KBs and 50 HKs.

2 Likes

yeah probably.
my hks/death is so high cause I main resto druid i’m way in the back playing safe lol.

1 Like

Got curious on my kills per death (kpd) math:

• This toon: 179,261 hks / 3176 deaths = 56
  • Alt hunter Marchosias: 155,070 hks / 1651 deaths = 93

Averaged out: 334,331 hks / 4827 deaths = 74.5 kpd

You should enter a few max level bg and then post your numbers.

Things have changed…

As a healer, I dislike this thread. Those numbers are dumb

1 Like

Trimac #1536

I will be on tonight so you can show me how lethal you are, can’t wait!

I show 2448 deaths with only 307 from the opposite faction and 46,212 HKs. I think I’ve died more than that in BGs, definitely haven’t personally killed over 46k alliance I just soaked up some I was in the area HKs. I think I haven’t played Raist in a BG since MoP, maybe that’s why the stats don’t seen right. He was the first character I learned how to PvP on.

Lol the vast majority of BGs played is Alterac Valley, a 40 man… Jeez you must be so strong!

I really can’t even fathom people who try to flex 40 man raid group achievements… you are literally an NPC lol