Soon the Alliance will have to pick a Side (Peace or Vengeance)

Same as Horde did with Saurfang and Sylvanas.

I feel next patch the Alliance have to pick a side

Anduin (Peace) or Tyrande (Vengeance)

Which side are you guys going?

1 Like

Vengeance is way more fun.

3 Likes

As a Horde player ā€“ Tyrande.

I want a reason to hate the Alliance. But Vengeance wouldnā€™t be enough, she would have to go ā€œtoo farā€ā€“Attack Thunderbluff or something.

1 Like

I hope she kills Baine

2 Likes

They did. They choose Azeroth. Didnā€™t you watch the video?

Too bad they didnā€™t choose Azeroth in legionā€¦

2 Likes

Thereā€™s also option three. Joining Nā€™Zoth (we who kept the eye) and staying on the winning side. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The leaders not the players. Loyalists didnt choose Azeroth

My side? This sideā€¦
https://giphy.com/gifs/vengeance-sylvanasdies-jOmXkTd8JGONuo4rJJ

They did. They freed a mutual ally from slavery to help defeat the legion.

1 Like

I just cant wait to see alliance player saying that getting bad story is horde biasā€¦

Vengeance but from two different angles. Tyrande from one with the fury of elune. And the other Jaina as angry as she was when theramore was bombed.

1 Like

I pick Bacon

Try and stop me :rage:

Hehe, not the Get Along Gang.

You can have your baconā€¦and vengeance. Itā€™s easy. :slight_smile:

What will really happen if there was a choice (like for Horde):

If you choose vengeance, you basically get slapped in the face and told how wrong Tyrande is at every step of the way and watch as she does stupid things to look like a villain.

1 Like

Weā€™re going to be made to feel bad about it no matter what we do, so what does it matter?

Spinlessly accepting peace while those responsible for horrible atrocities remain unpunished, or continuing the fight like we should have done and be told weā€™re bad people for seeking ā€˜vengeanceā€™ when we had the end of the war dictated for us without any chance to say our piece in the matter.

If I was a Night Elf, I would be incandescent with rage right now. Who is Anduin to arbitrarily decide the war is over for them while the Horde is still blighting Darkshore and the perpetrators of the burning of Teldrassil remain unpunished?

3 Likes

I donā€™t want peace with horde, we can work together to save azeroth for a bit if needed.

1 Like

V E N G E A N C E!

2 Likes

My Alliance characters will be smart and pick peace because the Horde is just too strong and too sexy to be beaten.