Sonceri's RP Resources

<3 thank you for these. The tutorials for vehicle token’s have been so helpful for me learning how to do it!

1 Like

Miss the amazing Guild Crest tool? Many of us do. And Jab’trah had a cool request…so here it is!

Guild Crest Photoshop file!

Select a border, emblem, and ring. Double click on the groups to change the “Color Overlay” affect. This adds color to the different groups: border, crest, and banner. Also includes many ring and background options!

Link has download and instructions.

And some faction versions:

6 Likes

Super helpful, thank you for this! I just grabbed it from your site and can say it’s pretty impressive.

1 Like

Amazing as always, Sonc.

She and Mirch need to have tea sometime and talk shop.

1 Like

Hell yes! :smiley:

2 Likes

Guide to Spycraft

Stealth, spy, and heist events can be a blast to mix into a campaign or to run for a night with friends. They could even be an entire campaign! But what if you are new to making these kinda events? How do you plan them out, set the difficulties for actions, plot out dangers and traps along the way?

This guide helps you plan and run these events in Warcraft, other MMOs, in tabletop, and roll20!

5 Likes

Thank you for these cool resources! Genuinely, it’s amazing to have!

1 Like

Customize your own WoW Logo!

I’ve created a few logos for events and campaigns. But the base always begins with the Original WoW expansion logos. This Photoshop file gives you a starting place to create your own. Get creative!

:star_struck: More logos are coming, this is a base set to get started.

:spiral_notepad: These are based on WOW expansion logos, they own that art. Some bits are artistic edits to get you most of the way there. This is just a fun, free resource!

:art: Download the file and fonts here! :art:

The first layer is your Read Me giving info on how to use the file. Just show a logo, add art, change text, and play around. The Pandaria logo shows you two versions just changing colors to give you more ideas! The Shadowlands has two versions, original and one I put together with mists and shadow!

Enjoy!

:star2: Here is the updated site page and instructions! :star2:

4 Likes

Stop. The. Press.

But wait…there’s MORE!

WoW Logo - GUILD CREST edition!

This version is smaller, but still big and beautiful. It has all of the awesome stuff from the larger edition, but it also is formatted for you to add your guild crest as the top center circle! That’s right!

1. Create a guild crest using that PSD! https://sonceri.art/docs/photoshop/crest
  2. Paste it in the folder for guild crests. An example is available to put it in the right position. No need to resize!
  3. Show/hide the expansion logo.
  4. Copy/paste art into folders as you like.
  5. Edit text.
  6. Save as PNG and enjoy!!

Download the files and fonts here! This folder also has a shortcut to my Fonts folder for even MORE fonts!

Want more fonts? I added a TEXT IDEAS! group in both WoW Logo PSDs with even more fonts, styles, etc to choose from! Just remember to hide the text groups in the logo folders!

:art: :love_letter: Sonceri

:star2: Here is the updated site guide and examples for BOTH VERSIONS! :star2:

5 Likes

Sonceri! These are amazing resources!
Amazing work!
I was wondering, is there a discord I can reach you at?

2 Likes

I’ve been super excited to see what you created for this ever since I learned you were working it. :heart: you Sonceri

2 Likes

…it’s just so good.

2 Likes

Thanks folks! More coming! I’ve just gotten consumed working on another room using Banshih’s WoW Modular Room goodies. :star_struck: Working on making Sonc’s workroom with it.

2 Likes

Heya there is! Loriolio#5076

2 Likes

So did you really want a wax seal back at TOA, but missed your chance? I’ll be at World’s Faire Carnival this March 2022 at it again!

Wax Seals & Crests @ WFC

I’ll RP with you, get the details, and make an image. All images will be posted in the WFC discord and Twitter. I ask to limit 1 of each per person, unless it’s not too busy. These do take some time to make, but excited and happy to offer it again. :slight_smile:

What’s it cost? RP money! Literally just rp with me and have fun.

But if you really want to toss money, donate to the WFC charity for 2022! :love_letter:

4 Likes

Techie Journal is up!

Have an engineer? Want a journal? Have a google account? Perfect! This google slide deck has 7 themed templates ready for text. Just copy the file, add slides, and type! The deck includes extra note pad images with text boxes to copy, paste, and use as ya like. And three techie wax seals!

:bookmark: Google Slide Deck!
:art: Free Patreon Goodies of seals and notepad images

1 Like

New Scrolls

Added new scroll options for Death Knights/Ebon Blade, Cenarion Circle, Night Elves, and Trolls. All you need is a Google account. Make a copy, add a slide, select a Layout for designs. Download an image and share! Use these slides for posters, notices, decrees, wanted posters, and more!

4 Likes

Warcraft Emojis

Sometimes it’s hard to find WoW emojis for Discord, so started drawing sets! First set is out for Blood Elves. More in the works and in planning! Find the download and instructions here: https://sonceri.art/docs/photoshop/wow-emoji

These can be used as emojis and stickers.

7 Likes

OMG so adorable! <3

1 Like