Sometimes RP guild names are ridiculous

I love when an RP guild is like: “We’re a dark, serious, heavy roleplay guild with years of backstory and character background” then they have a guild name like [Press F To Fart] or some stupid thing.

Like, do they not understand the context of the ‘serious tone’ or some such?

1 Like

It’s MG.
Half of us don’t have enough braincells to put together to grasp dark concepts without hamfisting it.

Also thank you for reminding me of that one guild that always spams in trade and world. You know the one.
With that damned elf.

2 Likes

The point I’m getting across is if you plan to have a serious RP guild, shouldn’t the name kind of, ya know…would be taken a smidge seriously in RP?

1 Like

FFFFFFFFFFFF

It’s not working.

Might have just pooped my pants, though.

6 Likes

I don’t really see actual RP guilds with names like that, personally. Just general leveling/social guilds that happen to be on a RP server.

1 Like

I mean yeah, that’s what would make sense.

Sense goes to our realm to wither.

I didn’t even know my guild had an adventuring co

You guys are getting braincells?

2 Likes

As someone who writes RP on forums and plays tabletop RPGs, I feel like this is actually a RP-people thing across all media forms lol.

Dunno why it still says that for my guild, I’ve been out of that guild for roughly 3 months.

Yea. If you hold down the F key, that’s like a good hard push. Don’t force it. Farts don’t have lumps.

1 Like

I HAD them.
I just dunno what I did with them.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yenno. I actually could hear the drums kicking in on this scene when he melts down. and Harmonica?

I bet you unbinded F just to fart with them.

It’s more like a cult

You don’t actually get to leave

That’s just MG in general.

Again, you would think the guild would want a slightly more serious name for their serious RP stuff…

I don’t play D&D named “Admiral Stinkfingers The Third, Fifth Son to B. M. Fahrtz” and expect it to be a serious thing.

Same should go for RP guild names.

Reminds me of playing dnd with friends. Aka “No dignity allowed”

7 Likes