Someone Was or Is Angry

Edit: To People arriving late, I already acknowledge the possibilty of Ythisen’s comment being a joke (As well as the possibility of a Double-Fake to cover up the truth, but that’s neither here nor there…). In which case, the intended recipient of my message changes from a Rogue Employee with a Grudge to the People who abuse the Flag System on these Forums. Outside of this edit (and moving from the bottom to the top as I can guess at least one or two haven’t read this edit), I have left the original post intact.

Based on a Blue comment I read on a thread, it would appear someone on the WoW Web Team has gone Rogue and is locking Threads. I reckon they’ve either just lost their job…or, as a result of this, will very soon be losing their job.

To whosoever is doing this, I must ask: “You have accomplished…what exactly?” Your Temper Tantrum hasn’t done anything, it won’t have stopped anything. In the event that it has now cost you your job, I can guarantee you it wasn’t worth it on a personal level either.

So to you, Mister/Miss/Mrs Thread Locker I say this: Congratulations. You have accomplished not only Nothing, I would go as far as to say you have actually managed to accomplish Less Than Nothing.

Enjoy your day.

/sipsTea

5 Likes

I think that comment about a rogue was just a jest

3 Likes

This comment?

Continuing the discussion from Why are threads being locked?:

Yeah it’s just Ythisens making a pun. Good one, sir!

Vrakthris confirmed in another thread it was a bug. It was happening way too fast for one person to do this.

10 Likes

Possibly. If so, and these locks are caused by Flag Abuse and Auto-locking, then this message is directed as User Abusing the Flag System.

We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.

21 Likes

Or maybe it’s because the forums are broken and someone was attempting to point out how ridiculously abusable it is.

2 Likes

I smell a conspiracy!

Don’t fall for the Baby Yak’s obviously phony cover story!

The truth is out there!

They cannot silence all of…mmmmmmphphphp…

/moo :cow:

1 Like

73 Likes

You used logic, Ythisens. You should know that this doesn’t conform to the narrative. :frowning:

10 Likes

Was aware of the possibility. The Importance was simply covering all available options in the event it wasn’t a joke and to get a a taunt out there. In the event it was in response to a Bug relating to Flag System Abuse then the message is instead intended for the people abusing the Flag System.

Why would they need to taunt a rogue employee? Can’t they just like, call security and kick them out? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was taunting the Hypothetical Rogue Employee…simply because I could. And if I got the response (thread gets locked), I win because I got a response. And if I don’t…I still win because I couldn’t get a response and this message remains.

nods in approval
I gotcha now.

This is why your one of my favorite blues.

1 Like

GD’s modus operandi at this point is to fly off the handle about something or other then get sulky and resentful when it’s proven false while still holding it against Blizz.

Sarcasm and jokes only work on the sane and those with a sense of humor, if anyone on GD had those qualities, they wouldn’t be here!

3 Likes

And people wonder why so much goes so wrong in this world… the misinterpretations will eventually kill us all. LOL

2 Likes

Haha you see I was only pretending to be an idiot Haha LAUGH WITH ME

2 Likes

3 Likes

How 80% of Wars (and other acts of Violence) start.

1 Like