Someone Was or Is Angry

LOL. I just watched that last night. I could not stop lmao.

I propose that Feb. 5 be the forum holiday of Thread Locks. If I am here at this time next year hopefully I will remember.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg

Of the Thirty-Six Stratagems…I invoked Stratagem 13:

Beat the Grass to Startle the Snake.

The important part of my Original Post wasn’t who the culprit was…it was the Taunt itself.

Nah, you needed a big

L2R link

I would put one up if I can figure out how to find a gif and post it, even tho I’m level 3. I just know how to copypasta other people’s gifs.

OP thought you were talking about an actual rogue person on the web team…lololol. Watta maroon, what a ignoranimus.

Most of the ones I use are from giphy. Just search giphy and a topic on google. Then just paste the link from the site.

Yth will you ever get your old icon back :(?

Its like your not you w/o it!

2 Likes

I mean we can plainly see the thread locks are by the System user and not any specific blue. They’re automatic and I’d suspect the mass reports causing them were done by some random clown on the internet a lot sooner than an employee who still needs to pay SoCal rent for the foreseeable future and probably doesn’t want to be fired over a juvenile act of spite.

Nah, that involves The Think and figuring out which one would express the thought of the moment. By that time, I forget wth I was trying to say or what I was replying to. It’s a burden. So I just use my vocabulary to paint a word picture.

That or sense system is not in place to stop this. a multi boxer gets 100 free accounts. Then mass spam flag nd cause system to be lock down. There was a reddit post on this a few months back. Look it up if confused. It was done in some details.

To be honest any activity, even troll activity from the Blues would be welcomed. They seem to be posting less and less over the years.

1 Like

That would be an interesting holiday .lol

Locking threads is the online version of flipping tables

This entire post in fact, accomplished nothing.

The irony is amazing…

1 Like

Find one. Open image in new tab and copy paste link here.

Hope this helps!

The Post continued Existence IS the accomplishment.

Had it been flagged locked, then it meant that the Taunt worked and whoever does it had acknowledged (even privately) that it existed.

If it hadn’t (which it wasn’t) then the Taunt continues to exist to call out those who would abuse the system.

where do ppl like this op come from ?? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Where do you want me to come from?

Hey when you’re done posting memes can you start answering some community questions?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Indeed. There are some hard-hitting community questions that cry out to be answered.

Like… where do you find those sweet memes?

2 Likes