Someone please explain timerunning to me like im six years old because?

I think it’s one of those things where you’ll have to try it out to really understand. I’m kind of in the same boat as you with the “but why?” except that I’m excited to see exactly what is different and try for things that aren’t available from MoP anymore.

Give it a shot whaddya got to lose :dracthyr_love_animated:

AFAIK, You get an artifact cloak by the end that increases XP gains on the whole account to stupid high levels.
So you can use this event to create an army of level cap alts if you so desire.

In summary, this is a leveling event with some cosmetics as extra perks and near-unlimited power gains as a draw.

sighs Let’s try again, shall we?

:dracthyr_shrug:

I don’t even know what that means. But thanks for letting me know that it’s not even remotely possible to have a logical conversation with you. And this really does apply to you:

Hope things get better for you. Thread muted.

Is it confirmed that we’ll be able to obtain the legendary cloaks again as transmog? Because that is a big game changer for me. I’m gonna get them all if that’s the case.

I think it’s one of those things where you’ll have to try it out to really understand. I’m kind of in the same boat as you with the “but why?” except that I’m excited to see exactly what is different and try for things that aren’t available from MoP anymore. Give it a shot whaddya got to lose :dracthyr_love_animated:

Yus, I agree. I am excited to give it a try and I absolutely will be going for all of the cosmetics, even if I don’t really care for the concept. My question was never ‘why should I do it?’ but rather ‘why is Blizzard doing it?’ If some new yaks and funny new gems really are then answer then… Alrighty.

1 Like

THis just sounds like sod for mop tbh

1 Like

That’s what was said:

1 Like

sighs Let’s try again, shall we?

this person really just emote-sighed at me in a forum thread like we’re role playing

Hope things get better for you. Thread muted.

“thread muted,” until you check back again later to see what people are saying about you

• Leveling alts who will move to the main server after
  • Getting new titles
  • Getting 32 new mounts
  • Getting new transmog
  • The chance to sprint through Pandaria at turbo speed with almost eternally escalating new powers and nuke everything in your path.

I dunno, sounds like a fun time to me.

I’m pretty excited about it. I’ve been really lazy about leveling alts. I only have 2 at 70 and a smattering of others at various levels. I’ve been playing since vanilla but can just never seem to get around to completing my goal of having a max level of every class (to then just sit and collect dust anyway as I do everything on my druid lol).

But just the idea of a fast leveling system that will be more interesting and fun than just grinding legion invasion points has me excited. And, oddly, I really quite liked Torgast. I enjoyed getting super OP and slicing through enemies. My only wish was that there were more weird abilities that were just fun for the sake of fun, and I’m hoping this will have a bit more of that.

So level all my alts finally? Win. Get to have fun and it not be a complete grind fest while I’m at it? Win Win. And get to also collect some transmogs/cosmetics/etc to boot? Triple-Win.

Is it the perfect most exciting thing ever? No. But I don’t really feel like I’ve got anything to complain about here. This will be a lot of fun as we get all our alts and stuff leveled and geared to head into the new xpac/saga. I’m excited!

1 Like

big if true

thank you for sharing this knowledge, stranger

1 Like

I’m curious if I can get all the mints solo, or how tough it will be to get groups.

I did all the MoP raids at the time but it can be tough to pug

hearing it from your perspective has made it more clear for me. i guess i forgot that some people actually liked torghast – because i hated it oh so much – and that type of content is underrepresented in wow at the moment. it makes sense to repurpose old stuff while they’re at it. i guess i was focusing too hard on the fact that it’s MoP content and not on the gameplay itself.

the first 24 replies or so from people just being like ‘uh because its FUN idiot…’ made it hard to take this concept seriously

1 Like

I can’t wait to have my 4th Shaman!

No I don’t have a problem you do what :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Four of them?! Man I had two at cap (my original darkspear and the shiny new Z troll) in BfA and thought that was overkill.

I’m not sure what I’ll level in the Panda stuff yet but I’m leaning warlock or druid. The only other two I don’t have at 70 are DK and Evoker but I already have a DK started and I don’t want an Evoker.

1 Like

I have like 3 shamans currently, 2 rogues, 2 druids, 2 mages uuhhh … ok maybe I do have a problem.

1 Like

Altoholism can happen to the best of us.

1 Like

This was literally the first reply lol

oh yeah sorry i wasnt listening lol

:man_facepalming:t3:

I don’t know what to do with this. I hope you enjoy timerunning.

Most exciting thing for me is the ability to do the raids. I didn’t raid during MoP, so these will all be new to me. It’s nice to finally be able to run them after a decade of them being unavailable