Someone explain this to me pls

I’m genuinely curious on the explanation from you sub rogue scum.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CleverFlirtySowPeteZaroll-KWezcoYqBv1NkOzi

Cheap shot isn’t a magical ability, why does it go through a physical parry. kthx

2 Likes

well u see when he goes for ur kidney it’s guarded by ur swiftly moving hands

however when he goes for ur eye ur obviously punching and not blocking ur face

if this doesn’t make sense to u idk what to say

9 Likes

Idk man sounds more like he went for the balls as I went for his balls

It looks to me like you turned around for half a second.

You can only parry moves in front of you, not behind you.

It’s okay though! We all have to start somewhere!

3 Likes

Beat me to it! Great minds! :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Are people really mad ab cheap shot now :face_with_raised_eyebrow: … you pressed fists rotationally into feint and vial and want to be rewarded? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Bro even you’re smart enough to know fists doesn’t do damage and is used as a filler.

Don’t be stupid, you’re like one of the few warriors that isn’t a total clown

1 Like

Odd, fist of fury does a lot of damage on my monk.

Are you sure you are using it correctly?

The same reason I can’t evasion/cloak para/asphyxiate/stormbolt I guess.

3 Likes

I mean I’m just curious what else you’d be pressing here, isn’t the rotation to put FoF on CD so you can WDP … RSK is on CD and you don’t have a chi-ji proc so the move is clearly to press FoF for your rotation isn’t it?

Imgur

No you don’t understand, he was making a huge brain play and deserves to be rewarded, and totally isn’t just making his 14th rogue complaint post because he hates rogues.

FOF there is a filler ability to fish for a dance proc.

The game ends like 30 seconds after this clip, but in this situation I have no RSK and BOK has 0 value. Fists gives me the most chi for proc value and will do the most pressure to keep tempo.

Anyone who uses “Fists for WDP” as an arguement has 0 grasp of WW. The only reason you play WDP is because Spiritual Focus isn’t a valuable talent rn with game pace and Serenity is matchup dependant or if you’re a mongoloid.

Also consider the damage I did following this. Imagine if a fully channeled fist was added into this. That’s game.

Cheap has always been parryable BEFORE SL. But for some reason this has been a change in SL that has no place being in the game. I can parry kidney? But I can’t parry this stun and give them setups they shouldn’t be allowed.

You turned around in the clip from what I saw, and that is the reason you got hit with a cheap shot.

It has been this way since classic.

You can not dodge or parry when the target is behind you.

I don’t even have the respect to reply to you dozer

That is just a blatant lie lol, you’ve never been able to evade cheap shot in any iteration of the game. The ability has always worked like that.

(that is from classic btw).

Cheapshot has always worked like this and has never changed, you’re making things up man

20 Likes

Ok so this is a lot of words to say that you were doing your rotation, right I mean I’m not even trying to be toxic you’re just pressing things in the correct order and he happened to cheap shot you as you fisted as opposed to after or even before?

3 Likes

This is untrue. Cheap shot has been unparryable for as long as I’ve been playing the game, possibly forever.

4 Likes

Also cheap shot has never been avoidable by any passive avoidance LOL

Ya the ability has been like that since forever, it has always been designed to never be avoided

5 Likes

Great information! Thanks for sharing!