We seriously don't want tanks in Solo Shuffle

That would be you, probably by the Dr on purpose.

In warzones with guard on a healer and taunting everyone turned the healer into a raid boss though and became a very long frustrating battle of nobody dying.

Cool concept, but got old really fast for me.

Tanks should take 200% increased damage in pvp.

2 Likes

My take is just that the tanks aren’t balanced for PVP at all. Bear, pally and blood can heal themselves forever despite the damage taken modifier, so you can quickly tell whether you’re fighting a bad player on these specs when they let you blast them dead in the opener. Compare to warrior and dh, who have decent abilities to deny incoming burst but seem (from my shuffle experience anyway) to be unable to actually make the healthbar go back up like the hybrid tanks do

If we’re going to get hypothetical then why not compare it to would you rather eat 6 white dog turds and chase it with a glass of pond water.

Or we could just say we rather not play with tanks.

1 Like

I prefer fighting a tank over rogues any day.

yuup. also tanks take 50% more damooge in pvp instances

1 Like

If blizzard isn’t going to ban tanks from arena, they should take the spot of a healer. They also shouldn’t be allowed to Q in solo shuffle, it’s the epitome of unfun.

1 Like

All the games just end in the first 20-30 seconds, which is super unfun for some classes.

~bibbitty boop bibbitty bop~

~bibbitty boop bibbitty bop~

I’ll take “Things everyone already knows about Seraph except Seraph” for $10000 Alex.

2 Likes

As someone who plays healer these are the worstttt. Fun fact turns out you can hit 70% dampening pretty quickly in solo shuffle

Yeah sucks with a pvp scenario where not the normal meta-clown-fiesta rules ^^

I don’t think this feedback is finished, because this is exactly how they’re currently implemented. They’re unlikely to just disallow tanks

It’s wild to see every CD in the book get popped in the opener then none of the six health bars move.

I think he meant shouldnt take the spot of a healer.

But honestly what you ended with is exactly what we need. I think blizzard would gain wayyyy more respect from way more players if they grew a sack and just straight up said sorry tank specs are not allowed to queue. Far far far more people want to see this than tanks that would be legitimately butthurt and not just people speccing tank for fast queues for the quest.

I don’t mind tank queues, gives me more time to afk and eat my pizza & ranch. Moo moooooo guardian moo moo.

Although frustrating to fight, I see tanks adding variety to the game. Plus, tanks are people too, you can’t just ban them for who they are.

2 Likes

i honestly haven’t put much thought into it because the other team has 1 tank too. but i pretty much win 95% of my solo queues so it doesn’t make a difference to me.

unless its someone who runs in with no gear, in that case its just not a fun experience and thats why i dont play solo queue unless im gearing an alt.

For once I’d like to see a Tank setup thats somewhat enjoyable to fight.

Not contingent on absurd resourcesless healing or a menagerie of immunities, often auto or stacked with absurd damage modifiers.

Like if they were just dps with lower damage output, unique utility and higher defensives it’d be straight.

Tank gameplay is always contingent on something incredibly obnoxious with low counterplay or extorts some equally unenjoyable counterplay style

2 Likes

That’s my opinion as well. Prot is a cheesey matchup, but ultimately if you have to use Prot as your only healing slot then I can live with it. But when people run Prot/healer/x they’re annoying, and cowardly.