Somebody has 10 gold minutes after server opened. How?

For the true Vanilla experience!

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if the spergs saying “LOL GOLD BUYING” on a 2 hour old server are in on the exploit used to generate this amount of money this early.

You can run a script that changes the ‘value’ of copper/silver/gold visually on your screen. It doesn’t actually give you more money.

So you change the ‘value’ of Copper to 1C = 1G, and suddenly if you have 50 Copper you instead have 50 Gold.

This was used all the time to convince people you had more Gold than you did for e-peen points back when Gold mattered in WoW.

1 Like

just do the math it does not take that long to get 2 silver. so 50 people can have 1 gold in a matter of mins. push it to a collection toon then pass it off once collected.
how many people are swarming Azmond? would be far more suspect if it was not on the “streamer server”

1 Like

You can’t buy gold on a server that has no gold.

5 Likes

It’s simple. The Classic WoW devs are Asmongold fans and spawned some gold for their low level alts to give to him so he would acknowledge them on stream, obviously.

2 Likes

Not sure what Vanilla you experienced, but I certainly didn’t experience any of this at Vanilla launch.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to gank some Chinese gold farmers out in Azshara.

1 Like

What’s a gold minute?

Roughly equivalent to ten silver minutes.

2 Likes

So I’m watching asmos stream. All his sycophants are giving him things right now. Weapons, items, joining groups, so he can get tags. everything. I wouldn’t read too much into all this.

1 Like

I really don’t understand why people like him, his persona is really obnoxious.

6 Likes

He’s been playing WoW for 15 years. What do you expect?

2 Likes

Ahhhh. The best currency for bacon.

Reminds me of the time I climbed a ladder.

I don’t have much of an opinion, but the streamer experience is not the regular player’s experience.

Why lie? He didn’t get 10 gold, he got 10 silver. He is sitting at 11s right now on stream.

13 years actually according to him ten minutes ago.

Re-read the OP (me).

I’m talking about people opening trade windows and the recipient is seeing proof that the person trading has a lot of gold, 2-10G, which absolutely should NOT be possible minutes after servers being opened for the first time.

This has happened across multiple servers from what I’ve seen.

How the hell did they park toons anywhere? The server just launched?

they’re buying it is my only guess. honestly.