Somebody Feed Kevin (BUGGED)

Small indie company though

3 Likes

I had this problem too and I figured out that the counter would only go up if I was the only one who tagged the mob that died. So I found a corner and made sure that I was the only one who killed a mob that spawned and Kevin would get credit. It’s def bugged because I can’t imagine that it would be this way by design.

is there anything that hasn’t been released bugged this patch?

1 Like

The glasses vendor?

1 Like

So this is why it’s called “Somebody feed Kevin”, because no one wants to. lol

1 Like

You know, ‘Worst Quest Ever’ gets thrown around quite freely. I recently replayed the thorny vines and bear flanks one in tbc classic, and it was soul crushing.

But this is a special kind of bad. I kind of want to bonk Marileth. I mean, he won’t remember anyway.

2 Likes

1st toon - no issues.
2nd toon - no issues.
3rd toon - started to have issues at 4/8. But eventually got it all.
4th toon - issues from the start. Stuck at 4/8 for a while and stuck at 7/8 for the longest. Almost wanted to give up. More than two dozen for that last point…

Tyvm, this is helping!

Go straight to /way 34, 72

This is the answer right here. Thank you so much. Go straight to /way 34, 72 (even though it is outside of the quest zone, it seems). It works.

Make sure that Kevin (the slime) doesn’t have more than 8 stacks. He can gain a stack himself but not count toward the quest. This is a problem because he cannot go above 8 stacks, even if you don’t have the quest credit. Log out/in if this is the case.

Thanks again.

worked fine for me, but i think my ooze was named jeff or something

I only got credit from the elite enemies in the zone. Weird huh.

Just did this quest a couple of hours ago. He only eats every 4th or 5th kill I did, so it took forever. Then you have to “ride” him and fill a bar.

The store mount works great. Nobody has reported any issues with their credit card being processsed.

Actually…

This worked perfectly. thanks!

This quest is super finicky I think. I stayed in basically one area with him that had 2 types of mobs. 1 was elite and 1 was non elite. I got credit every time I killed an elite one, but the non elite was like 50/50 with giving me credit.

Actually, when I bought the glasses (and equipped all of them to make sure they wouldn’t be refundable), different characters had different numbers of glasses transmog appearing in their transmog tab. The priest who bought them and initially equipped them only had two options; my monk had four. My low-level hunter is the only one who showed all five.

I think everyone should unsub and then see how much Blizzard really cares about their player base.

Yep had the bug last night, its a bit better today. But still its garbage that the game has bugs like this. PLEASE STOP SENDING OUT BUGGY MATERIAL. I stopped play wow last night cuase of this bug and played FFXIV lol.

I can’t even turn this quest in. There is nobody there where the Minimap says. All is shows a the question mark for turn in.