Somebody Feed Kevin (BUGGED)

Go straight to /way 34, 72

This is the answer right here. Thank you so much. Go straight to /way 34, 72 (even though it is outside of the quest zone, it seems). It works.

Make sure that Kevin (the slime) doesn’t have more than 8 stacks. He can gain a stack himself but not count toward the quest. This is a problem because he cannot go above 8 stacks, even if you don’t have the quest credit. Log out/in if this is the case.

Thanks again.

worked fine for me, but i think my ooze was named jeff or something

I only got credit from the elite enemies in the zone. Weird huh.

Just did this quest a couple of hours ago. He only eats every 4th or 5th kill I did, so it took forever. Then you have to “ride” him and fill a bar.

The store mount works great. Nobody has reported any issues with their credit card being processsed.

Actually…

This worked perfectly. thanks!

This quest is super finicky I think. I stayed in basically one area with him that had 2 types of mobs. 1 was elite and 1 was non elite. I got credit every time I killed an elite one, but the non elite was like 50/50 with giving me credit.

Actually, when I bought the glasses (and equipped all of them to make sure they wouldn’t be refundable), different characters had different numbers of glasses transmog appearing in their transmog tab. The priest who bought them and initially equipped them only had two options; my monk had four. My low-level hunter is the only one who showed all five.

I think everyone should unsub and then see how much Blizzard really cares about their player base.

Yep had the bug last night, its a bit better today. But still its garbage that the game has bugs like this. PLEASE STOP SENDING OUT BUGGY MATERIAL. I stopped play wow last night cuase of this bug and played FFXIV lol.

I can’t even turn this quest in. There is nobody there where the Minimap says. All is shows a the question mark for turn in.

Logging out and back in is not a solution to a buggy quest. Thanks for trying but I’ll pass on this assault until Blizz fixes all the issues.

I don’t know if anybody mentioned this yet, but make sure to dismiss your pets and it should be more reliable. (Hunter/DK/lock)

1 Like

Gotta love it when the real quest is figuring out how to make the broken quest work.

2 Likes

That doesn’t help because I had the same issue on my Paladin.

Sorry to hear that! It helped me and a lot of players in my shard when I suggested it, so I figured it was worth a shot. I wonder if having the assistant from the other quest also messes this up. I had completed that one prior and turned it in and my assistant disappeared, and later I was getting more quest completion points.

I found that, if u can grab purple canisters around the area, u will get some kind of shield (aura); after that, you go and kill the mobs and they will count towards your quest - It might be just a coincidence but that was the only was I was able to complete the assault (I relogged as someone else mentioned in the responses above and it did not work out for me) GL!

I get credit for the quest whenever I kill Mawsworn Challengers. I get zero credit when I kill anything else. Killed 8 challengers for full quest credit.

Killing an elite bugs it and you have to log in and out to reset it. Once i avoided the elites I quickly finished the quest.