Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands

Yep, I hear ya there.

1 Like

Glad to see others haven’t forgotten either.

1 Like

5 Likes

hahahaha 2 year + 15 days

2 Likes

Typical “explanation”:

No responsibility accepted for changes that made people unhappy. No commitment made.

1 Like

You’re right

They’re trained to avoid commitment.

1 Like

They’re trying to think of some change they can make when increasing the love rocket drop rate to make players wish they had never complained.

Probably, I just want to know if I must level up like 30 characters to 60 before the event or not, because everytime a new expansion release, Devs just move the goal 10 levels, otherwise I won’t get the epic box for the mount and I really hate leveling alts against time just for more attempts.

1 Like

They really need to knock the backwards progression crap off.

3 Likes

Any minute now

Any year now!

that’s the salt on the wound. they broke this for the relic upgrade crap. that not many used.

Nice system. in theory. By the time you could make the say level 56, 58 armour pieces you’d relic for stats you probably had the dungeon blue or better ToF objective reward piece.

sub 50 leveling…hahahahaha. I don’t even transmog non loom pieces. you might keep them 2 hours. If that. wasted gold really.

if they wanted to spruce up crafted armour…classic had/has the way.

LW makes lots of fun armour mods. Make em, use/sell em to non lw’s and slap em on.

here you go mr/ms plater in tbcc. Would you like more stamina? I am here for you! Buy my heavy knotide armour upgrade. Quality crafted with love.

edit: or crafted sets with bonuses. I rode out most of TBCC with the lw tbcc crafted set on my lw rogue. nice armour, nice bonuses. wrath makes some nice stuff but I am full brutal there so no need to make armour yet for my level 74. Now if I had a say druid…she’d get a very nice mail drop at 70 lol.

One of them also got harassed off the forums, too.

The white and grey gear isn’t going to be added for transmog in 10.0. If it’s still coming, it’ll most likely be for patch 10.1 or 10.1.5.

I’m simultaneously laughing at and upset for those who went ham farming grays and whites while spending thousands on the AH for them.

1 Like

So never.

5 Likes

Good morning GD, just wanted to say that I was looking at my non-upgraded gear in my bags and was reminded that we still do not have a way to upgrade the transmogs.

4 Likes

I miss the +mount speed craftables from Legion and BFA :frowning:

Its honestly getting old blizzard making these promises they dont keep. Just wait 10.1 “we changed our mind we will not be adding those” just like all the customization and heritage questlines

5 Likes

Here is yet another reason to never take Blizzard’s word for anything. How long would it take to put these items back into the game, an hour at most? Guess it’s just too much work :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This game is at the point where if the hardcore raiders/key runners don’t care about a particular piece of content, nothing will be done for it.