Some thing for blizz to think about!

why is this game so bad??? cant enjoy it at all. 1 shot for day’s. grant it I’m not geared but still should NOT be 1 shotted nonstop. even healers doing MASSAVE damage holy priest 29 kills 1,6 mill damage top in both in bg. i would like to enjoy the game instead of reporting 1 shot (cheating) all day long… i can see wow dieing very quickly. im sure players that are being supported by blizz don’t mind this crap. play all day every day. people like me work for a living 70 hr work week. don’t have time to enjoy a game they have invested into because of the crap going on in the game. i really hope blizz really think about this and hope it sinks in. im sure there going to be a lot of haters posting on this forum. this is my thoughts and stand points of the game. but haters will be haters. have a great day!

8 Likes

Man, trying to read this post is like trying to decipher a bowl of alphabet soup.

4 Likes

How do you find time to play WoW like this?

i play on the weekend most times. life of a truck driver.

3 Likes

One shots have always been thing, or almost always a thing. Happens in TBC. Happened in Classic. Happened in almost every expac, or did. Now some one shots actually took some set up. I am actually not against one shots as long as it takes some set up and can be disrupted or shut down. Right now you have some that can’t.

1 Like

Do you talk about this on the radio to your folks on channel 19? Rage to them about being one-shot and all?

1 Like

Lol what it’s not one shot cheating it’s their dumb gear gap system this expac. If we still had legion templates the gear would be much closer in ilvl . But people wanted gear to matter so you can thank them for this horrid pvp design .

7 Likes

Mostly Ion and his elite PvE buddies.

4 Likes

prime example of hater will be hater. toxic people like you should be ban from forum. called instigating/bullying. and response to @Kitanana cheating maybe a strong word to use but however see people in lower gear getting 1 or 2 shotted. to them it seems that way.

Yep, gearing is the absolute worst right now.

I am hoping to see it fixed for 9.1.5, but with the radio silence we have been getting from the devs, that hope is dying.

10 Likes

I’m surprised the weekends are not reserved for other things more important in real life than video games. Sundays are busy for me, and if I were to work your hours I’d never find the time. I’m glad I work about 70 hours every TWO weeks, in transportation no less. I’m glad I’m free in the PM hours many days.

Since I started SL 12 weeks ago I averaged some 23 hours a week. It was 35 in BFA. Thankfully the endgame is more time-efficient and Blizz should be commended for that. People do mention chores, but it didn’t take until 4-8 weeks in that you could see the light at the end of the timegate tunnel. However, with your schedule I would just hire a teen to to do progression work lol. I jest ofc, not to mention it could be more expensive than buying carries…

you forgot all of the forum people all thru legion arguing with jugaa and me over it that wanted it too , now those same ppl are crying the gear gap is too large .

hmmm coulda said we told you so :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :woman_shrugging:

i mean i dont doubt that people do exploit in bgs at all im just saying its most likely the gear ilvl gap that is so large is why your melting in bgs . Heck i came back from a break n im still getting deleted and im barley 218 ilvl

1 Like

ya i know. but if this is the case blizz should separate the high lvl gear and the lower gear players in bg. like they did in world last time. people don’t run around and crap on people because there fully gear vers low lvl or low geared player while doing questing. the game became absolute garbage now. hope blizz read these pose and it sinks in there this sculls.

I never argued it. WOD was the closest to right they have had pvp gearing. And I will say I told you so.

1 Like

I guess Juga quit the game?

I wouldn’t have known I started the very last week of wod expac when I first started playing .

I have no idea I havnt seen her on in quite some time . I havnt seen anyone on my list in quite some time I think I’m the only one left that hasn’t comp left . I do take semi breaks because I’m playing other games and I will once new world comes out I will be taking a short break from wow . But I still play cuz I like to av .

Jugaa was just posting in the BG forum lounge a couple of days ago. Arguing about Vaccinations I think.

Good ol Jugaa, always gotta argue.

Edit: holy crap that was a month ago.

1 Like

They cant separate players with similar gear into other BGs.
There’s not enough people playing to implement a system like that.

1 Like