Some incomplete achievements lost progress with TWW prepatch

My Junkyard Melomaniac achievement reset, i am now at 0 progress towards it and the Vinyl does not drop for any of them from the many rares i’ve killed

1 Like

Would love for them to at least acknowledge it, some of these achievements are impossible to even redo.

2 Likes

I posted this up above, but it’s listed as a known issue currently, so they are aware. :smiley: We lost several of these once before and they were restored, so I have faith it will be fixed eventually. I’m not sure if it’s a more complex issue with warbands or it’s just lower on the priority list.

4 Likes

It’s good they’re aware but are they aware even if it’s not a “game breaking” issue, it’s still a huge part of the existing game and needs ti be worked on too. Nothing has been fixed so far outside of achievements, what is even going on.

3 Likes

The list is long already, so I apologize if I am listing ones already mentioned, but I just noticed my “Diggerest” and “It belongs in a museum” archaeology progress was reset to 1. I had hoped to see if I had enough combined across my characters to trigger them.

I think the Nazjatar “Puzzle Performer” is also broken, but the requisition dailies and rep with an ally was working properly. It seems so random what is and is not tracking.

1 Like

I am unable to complete “Secret fishing Spots:”. Progress was completely reset on achievement. I have completed the first part (Highland fishing spot) on my main and it is not counting at all. I completed the other 2 parts on an alt (brand new with fishing) and I could not see the item for the highlands part on her or the recipe on the npc to make it either.

1 Like

At this point I would gladly let AI fix this problem because there’s just no word on it and when it will be resolved, bug forum is where problems come to die.

Yeah same achiv to to finish mecha-done got my last vynl this morning and couldnt work out why i didn’t get the achiv. look at it and i only have that one, even though im looking at the gramaphone with all the songs.

I lost all my progress on the Tetrachromancer achievement. I was two away from getting that achievement. Went to do the first Hunt of the week and got one I was missing. Only to see it was the only one it claims I had. I haven’t heard any response at all from Blizzard.
I would just like an ETA or anything from them.

1 Like

i too lost all my tetrachromancer progres, my hey nanny nanny, and not sure what other ones i have lost.

not sure why this is an issue go look at collections, you can see the dragon pet rewards, you can see the companion colors at the NpC’s this is HUGE for a majority of the player bas, and your casual player base its what keeps your game alive in the off seasons, lots of time we cant get back if its not fixed.

like a 1.1% chance of the colors dropping from the first grand hunt, dropping for each rarity to .5% after the green caches, its taken alot of people the ENTIRE expansion to get all but 1 to just have it taken away from them, thats alot of time we wont get back and with TWW around the corner WHO knows when well get back to working on it again.

Anyone else got their achievement for “Best in Slot” lost? mine reset and this fishing stuff took a long time to do…

After maintenance, it looks like my covenant achievements are restored and tracking properly again.

Diggerest and It Belongs in a Museum are still set to 1 progress, even though I have the lower achievements progress retained (Diggerer and What was Briefly Yours was mine).

1 Like

Same here for the archy progress. I am still missing reps on some bfa factions also, they tweaked and changed some other cheevs like the one for collecting all of the music rolls in the garrison. I also recieved the treasures of stormsong cheev as well but others still bugged so at least they are making some progress i would guess.

I’m happy to report I logged in and that has been fixed for me. So hopefully yours is back too.

3 Likes

Can confirm! The achievement is even warband-wide complete, so now I only have the personal wish of making sure I have the last few in-game models on display for this one toon. :'D

1 Like

After maintenance today the 3 achievements that lost progress due to the pre-expansion patch have been fully restored, thank goodness! Thank you Blizzard.

On a side note the Torghast achievement “Avenge Me!” is now working!! (it hasn’t for months).

1 Like

My skills disappear ever time i log in.

This happens every expansion…everyone losing achievement progress just before the release.

Yesterday I completed the quest chain for “Lost Ruins” as part of the Achievement for “Sojourner of Azure Span” and even though I completed the quest chain I did not receive credit for the Achievement.

This is the first time I have completed this quest on any character. So it is not a loss of achievement, it is simply just not rewarding me with completion.