Some incomplete achievements lost progress with TWW prepatch

Same problems as everyone else. So much for getting World Awoken, it was already a slog. NOT doing it again.

2 Likes

I made a separate post of mine but I’ll add the 3 that were reset for me. Not too pleased because there was a lot of time, gold, items, and waiting for certain world quests to get stuff for these.
The 3 that reset all progress are:
Court Favors
Dredger Academy
Honor Our Ancestors

Oh, I also checked other achievements that had some progress on them, they were fine, it was just the 3 mentioned above that got reset.

1 Like

I have counted ALMOST 40 achievements whose progress has been completely reset on my account after 11.0. By my best estimate months of gameplay have been lost.

THE LIST OF RESET ACHIEVEMENTS (SO FAR):

1. Riches of Pandaria
  2. Jungle Treasure Master
  3. Prove Your Strength
  4. Shoot First, Loot Later
  5. Treasures of Highmountain
  6. Treasures of Stormheim
  7. Adventurer of Stormheim
  8. Adventurer of Highmountain
  9. Adventurer of Suramar
  10. Adventurer of Drustvar
  11. Adventurer of Stormsong Valley
  12. Adventurer of Zuldazar
  13. Adventurer of Nazmir
  14. Treasures of Tiragarde Sound
  15. Treasures of Drustvar
  16. Treasures of Stormsong Valley
  17. Treasures of Zuldazar
  18. Treasures of Nazmir
  19. Treasures of Vol’dun
  20. Drust the Facts, Ma’am
  21. Get Hek’d
  22. Scavenger of the Sands
  23. Periodic Destruction
  24. Feline Figures Found
  25. Explore Zereth Mortis
  26. Treasures of Bastion
  27. Treasures of Maldraxxus
  28. Treasures of Ardenweald
  29. Treasures of Revendreth
  30. Treasures of Korthia
  31. Treasures of Zereth Mortis
  32. Curious Collections
  33. Ardenweald’s a Stage
  34. Fashion of the First Ones
  35. Treasures of the Waking Shores
  36. Treasures of the Ohn’ahran Plains
  37. All Sides of the Story

This is absolutely unacceptable. Tried to put a ticket in and Blizzard also just recommmended I reset my interface, which did absolutely nothing.

11 Likes

It’s a clever way of making you give up, if you wait the message box will come up. Ilm serious. It’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

I lost over a months work on some of the maldraxxas achievements:

Fashion Abomination: Was only missing Vestigial wings, Plague Pack and Halo of Purity. Now at zero progress despite having the Wardrobe Makeover achievement.

Crypt Couture: Only missing Ashen Ink, which an alt had so should have been completed. Now zero progress.

The gang’s all here, should only be missing a few but now zero progress despite all my old NPC’s being here offering quests.

Synthe-supersized!: I was at maybe 30/50 but since it doesn’t track by number I don’t know if that’s tracking properly.

Really devastated by this, hope to god they fix it.

Edit: Funnily enough, Most Minis Wins actually did migrate to be account-wide and I didn’t lose any progress.

2 Likes

I have the same problem with the “treasure Zereth Mortis” achievement, there were only 3 chests left to open and now the list shows that I don’t have any discovered

2 Likes

Missing from “Soujourner of Azure Span” : Grimtusk Hideaway, Gorloc Shore, Snowhide Camp, Slyvern Plunge, Brackenhide Water Hole, Creektooth Den, Lost Ruins, Ruins of Karnthar - these have all been confirmed last quest done using the script on wowhead.

Showing Done: Rustpine Den and Winterpelt Hollow

not done Kauriq Gleamlet

That’s a LOT of progress missing. I haven’t checked any of the others yet. :frowning:

Added: Just noticed I dropped from 14 to 13 in Expedition REP between yesterday and today… :cry:

2 Likes

The Tetrachromancer achievement also reset. I got my last color today and have access to all the colors from Trainer Frodrum, but my achievement progress reset and I only have Red.

1 Like

I just posted this without looking if one was already open! :confused: Sorry, I’m kind of a forum scrub.

2 Likes

The Seat of Knowledge Pandaria archeology quest has also been reset (I was at 16/20, now 0/20).

2 Likes

Short list of achievements I’ve noticed a reset of progress on:

People Pleaser
Be our Guest
Court Favors
Party Palace
Wardrobe Makeover
Fashion Abomination
Crypt Couture
The Gangs All Here

With regards to The Gangs All Here achievement I had two constructs left to craft but was showing credit for zero despite all previous ones being up and still offering me quests. I had enough material to craft the new one “Naxx”. I did not receive credit for Naxx but was now showing credit for Iron Phillip.

1 Like

‘Rumble in the Jungle’ meta achievement progress has been reset.

I was two chapters away from completing ‘In Pursuit of Gul’Dan’ and 1 treasure away from ‘Jungle Treasure Master’ and both achievements have been reset. These are the last achievements I needed for the ‘Rumble in the Jungle’ meta-achievement. Please restore the achievement progress before the prepatch.

2 Likes

Add another to the list: Legion Curator

I was four pristine solves away from completing, and now all show as uncompleted.

1 Like

All I needed was https://www.wowhead.com/quest=61509/shinies-of-bastion

to complete Abominable Lives. The quest was up today, I completed it. But I didn’t get the achievement. I looked at my list and…

was missing…

I thought to myself "Hummmm that’s odd, I could have sworn I had already completed it… I checked the NPCs and the quest was up. So I took it, and completed it (again)…

No credit and no Achievement… Ugh… Blizzard for the love of God, PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!

1 Like

Best believe, i waited and hit support back ASAP with a “This issue cannot be resolved with any of the methods provided” now we wait for a real response…

2 Likes

Can we get a BLUE POST in here please, some people have actually lost 2 years worth of achievements they’ve been working on!

2 Likes

Definitely link the screencaps you have, anything to show the achievements are broken and/or missing!

1 Like

Confirming The Seat of Knowledge and History of the Mantid. I literally only had one left on each, after years of trudging.

1 Like

this happened with dragonflight as well, remember the whole “Stay Classy” debacle?

1 Like

Has blue acknowledged the issue at all? Obviously it’s fixable, they’d have backups from Tuesday that they could query, but it would be nice to know that they’re working on it.

1 Like