Some Changes

LOL yeah dude that’s my main guild. And batching is the same now as it was in Vanilla.

Correct, glad you’re catching on. Some people are slower than others but that’s okay.

That was sarcasm, and once again, similar to the botched bashing, you didn’t seem to be able to detect it.

PS, I just looked at your guild, and you’re barely top 500. You know what that means? You likely aren’t even top 5 on your server unless it’s dead as #%@!.

I don’t think so.

Top 500 is better than top 15,000, which is what your guild is.

Oh, i’m sure you so desperately wish that this was my main’s guild. Lmao.

edit: Just looked. You’re realm 14-15 on all of BWL LOOOOL. The snipe god is in the building ladies and gentlemen.

Link your evidence it’s not.

Just kidding, you don’t link evidence of anything.

:man_shrugging:

Keep hiding on that alt, it’s funny.

400ms batching is 100% authentic to Vanilla.

1 Like

REALM. FIFTEEN. Not US and EU 15, NOT US 15, but REALM 15 LMAO

1 Like

Actually, rank 13 for BWL progression and rank 14 for speed. No idea where you got the rank 15 from, probably the same place you got your spell batching evidence from, lol.

“We’re not the 15th best! We’re the 13th best! On our server!” Lol, dude…

Still waiting for a link to that video.

No, and stop saying everybody, you dont speak for anyone, definitely not for me.
I have 0 issues with it, and it does not seem any different to me, if there is a difference, it is miniscule.

And playing on some pirate server with the batch cycle set abnormally low does not exactly count as as a valid memory

If you mean auto healing, you are wrong.
That functionality is not even in the API, that would be considered botting
and botting comes with banning.

Want to try again there homeslice?
I’ll be happy to spam this thread end to end with the API if Delimicus doesn’t, so everyone can pick you apart.

So one of two things here
A) you are lying
B) you are enlisting the aid of software that constitutes a bannable offense?

Please say B

1 Like

Nah, I’m done with him. Some trolls get boring REAL fast.

Oh i want him to post his addon, because it either does not exist
or it is not an addon and is something else that is a big big nono

1 Like

is this why we have the cancerous spell batching that’s in place, cause I don’t give 1 single care about two people polymorphing eachother, what I do care about are my abilities like heal or execute not landing in PVE content

No, it’s just a byproduct of it
We have this cancerous spellbatching because it is correct for vanilla.

1 Like

Im going to bed, light the beacons of craziness happens

How does the framework not allow it? There have been private servers who could have hundreds of players in one zone with ZERO lag

I am the #1 Druid in the world in ZG. The spell batching and the priority in which they que the spells is vastly different than the original Vanilla. Take that for what it’s worth.

P.S. Heal parsing is a joke …

No it isn’t. No one has shown any evidence of this.

Then why mention being number #1 (2)?