Some Changes: It's no accident

blizzard doesnt pay hobos. you have to put in some work if you want to see a paycheck. so far i havent heard you make any point and so i have no idea why they would pay you for shilling for them.

that’s a real fancy way to say “I have no argument anymore so instead of respectfully admitting defeat I’m instead going to start trolling lol gottem”

trolling? whats that? meanwhile you have not made any point. my point is that blizzard is intentionally sabotaging tbc by adding store mounts and paid level boosts. this is because blizzard did not originally want to have to run legacy servers but ended up having to after realizing the huge market for them.

well, this right here is a pretty solid start:

so trolling means telling the truth?

no, it means denying the truth and then claiming you actually are telling the truth when called out

well if you are claiming you actually made a point then what point did you make?

well, let’s see, let’s go aaaaaaaall the way back to my first response to you…

oh I’ll even go a step further and bring back some other points I’ve made

among other things. of course, quoting them like this can be a bit confusing on the context but if you can’t quite recall it I trust you’re capable of scrolling up for a refresher :slight_smile:

1 Like

i already immediately replied to that when you posted it. i said that people would play private servers if blizzard didnt offer their own legacy servers. thats just supply and demand.

no they wouldnt. they play on blizzard’s servers because its blizzards servers. until blizzard starts randomly shutting down their own servers, their level of reliability and long term character storage is beyond anything offered in the private server market.

your point is that you dont care? and that im an idiot? lol

lol i replied to that when you posted it with WOW BRO SO ENLIGHTENING :open_mouth:

no, you said “other providers”, you didn’t say anything about private servers. you may have MEANT private servers, but when I see other providers I think other providers of similar entertainment (aka, other MMOs) because private servers are piracy

yes. they would. if they’re unhappy with WoW why would they play WoW instead of something like, say, FF14?

why would I care about you doomsaying something is happening when that something has already happened?

that’s not what I said but if that’s what you think about yourself…

right, I should have called you out on your petulance all the way back then

I am intrigued. Do you have some sort of pamphlet?

Also, what are you thoughts on the royal family? Transdimensional vampires, or run of the mill lizard people?

Transdimensional lizard people. That also suck blood

just go back to calling me a troll honestly youre not worth replying to

*editor’s note: “not so fancy”

1 Like

I don’t care about store mounts and I like the boost so I don’t see how it’s sabotage. Given how little outrage there is here compared to the outrage over things like phase 2 on pvp servers and the 30 per day dungeon limit it appears that most people agree.

1 Like

Blizzard is definately in touch… with the retail fan base. They know that most of the current players are scared to death of missing out on this once in a lifetime experience and are sure they will pay whatever they ask for in ‘services’ etc.

No. They aren’t doing this.

They’re making money so long as people are playing either version of the game. They literally don’t’ care which version you pick.

1 Like

Hm, the changes don’t seem to agree with your analysis. You think they’ve improved arena with their changes?

Yall have the most inane conspiracy theories…

1 Like

Well, judging by the OP’s previous post it seems these are the same people who seem to think you can’t dislike just one thing about something, you either have to fully support it as a blind fanboy or be 100% against it

2 Likes