Some Auction House items unpurchaseable

I’m getting this same bug with gems now. It keeps saying they’re unavailable. I had this same problem last week.

1 Like

Blizzard… I NEED to buy progenitor essentias!

So fix this bug already! I have not been able to buy essentias in DAYS and because of that I can not craft leggos!

I can not believe that I learned to craft leggos, went through 15 ranks of them when learning, and now I can not even sell them to earn back whatever I have wasted in orboreal shards and other mats, or the time I have wasted in gathering mats, because of this AH glitch. :angry:

Fix the auction house already, PLEASE!!

Can confirm, even with all the “fixes” and downtime these problems are still happening. The exact same ones.

1 Like

Callous hide is also broken, if it already hasn’t been mentioned.

I have been able to buy ONE single essentia since the AH changes. One. I still can’t buy any. It has been 4 days since the barely-any-info post saying it would be 2-3 more days. Is there any update at all, anywhere?

LOL, literally as I was writing this the AH was taken offline.

edit Ok seems to be working again for now…

yes progenitor essentias are fixed but Blizzard needs to post info if they are working (not just one post or not) on it or if they fixed it. the lack of any responding posts is appalling

I’d like to know if Blizzard will be investigating those who were abusing this previously unresolved bug by Blizzard. A bug which was referred to, along with the missive bug, as “printing money”. A bug which cost several innocent players who didn’t know better several thousands (if not more) gold.

Could be worse. Some of us had hundreds of thousands of gold stolen by the ah bug amd so far no resolution.

1 Like

yes, the first reply I got on my ticket for having blizzard take an excessive amount of gold for an item I had bought was essentially ‘too bad’.
I mean, if I went to McDonalds, bought a cheeseburger and fries and the menu said it was $5, and I looked at the pin pad and it said ‘$5’, and I paid with my debit card and my receipt said ‘$5’, and I got a call from my bank and the bank said McDonalds had taken one million dollars out of my account for the cheeseburger, if I complained to McDonalds about the error I wouldn’t accept ‘well, its your fault for buying a cheeseburger’ as an explanation.
If any of us had done this as an exploit, bliz would ban us for life. I’d expect a more responsive resolution.

3 Likes

Well, good news is they’ve gotten back to me and restored the gold. Every situation is different, but they’re addressing it.

PLEASE FIX GLIMPSE PVP TALENT FOR DH

if you jump from a cliff. and use glimpse pvp talent it won’t last untill your feet reach the ground.

Vengeful Retreat provides immunity to loss of control effects, and reduces damage taken by 75% until you land.

IT’S NOT TRUE. i didnt land yet and the buff disapear please FIX this BUG.

This bug has reappeared with today’s tuesday maintenance.

6 Likes

I can confirm this is happening to items like desolate leather on US servers…

1 Like

same here in thrall with different itens. just after the new update

Same in connected Malfurion with Lightless Silk.

1 Like

months later still having this problem, crazy, cant even buy my mastery missive, great job guys

1 Like

So it’s been 2 - 3 months since this post popped up. Any status update on the database hiccup in AH?

Oh, you mean the one where you can buy at the ridiculous price as long as it’s not at 235?

The bug is back again.

The infrastructure maintenance only temporarily cleared the stuck auctions.

New bugged auctions are back again today…

Blizzard might need to close the AH until they figure out the bug, because the downtime yesterday didn’t fix it.

1 Like