Some Alliance Priests Need To Die Or Retire

Four of the Alliance leaders are Priests. FOUR!

Anduin, Velen, Moira and Tyrande.

That’s unbalanced.

At least two of them should die or retire to restore balance.

I vote for Velen and Tyrande because:

• Velen’s story is done. He saved his people, redeemed the Blood Elves, taught Anduin how to Priest and defeated the Legion.
  • The Night Elves have two co-leaders. If Tyrande dies, we will be left with Malfurion as sole leader. Malfurion is a classic WC3 character with solid lore. Plus he is a Druid, and we don’t have many Druid leaders around.
  • Velen is Illidan’s BFF. If he died Illidan would be sad.
  • Tyrande is Illidan’s crush. If she died Illidan would be sad.
4 Likes

I don’t believe Anduins a legitimate priest. Saw that nibba using Flash heal and other holy paladin spells in the battle of Lordaeron. He’s not fooling me!

2 Likes

Velen touches Tyrande and the union of light and void blows them up

Blizz seemed to have forgotten that, as they’re under the impression that he’s a Paladin now.

Evidence: in the BfA lead-up, Anduin was clearly using a sword, a weapon type unavailable to Priests.

He was treating it as a very big dagger. There are some sword-sized Daggers around, so it’s OK.

6 Likes

Except Tyrande isn’t wielding Void magic.

He’s a major NPC and doesn’t follow game mechanics.

10 Likes

I would actually love it if Tyrande died. The Horde loses their argument that Alliance heroes never die, and the Alliance loses one of its weakest characters in the whole lore. Win/win.

I actually like everyone else, though. Can’t we just have Anduin class change to a paladin? Or Moira to a warlock? We don’t have any warlock leaders, after all.

1 Like

I am pretty sure the whole Night Warrior ritual thingamajig was just a Lore excuse to allow Tyrande to respec Shadow, because Priests are a weird Class where each spec is a different religion and respeccing usually makes no sense.

Anduins already a paladin. He’s just lying to us. And Moira’s sort of unique, Given how she’s actually a shadow priest.

Nope, Malfurion can’t lead the Night Elves. It’s a Matriarchal society, the leader has to be a woman

Or the Horde players who seem to have this weird fetish of Alliance leaders dying/being killed, can realize that the reward the Alliance gets for playing second fiddle to the Horde is our leaders not dying.

Of course Varian was killed, but he went out like a true warrior, so all is good when we compare it to how Vol’Jin went out.

It’s not really a Matriarchal society. The highborne weren’t a Matriarchal society either. It’s a religious society, With two leaders and figureheads, The leader of the moonpriests, and leader of the druids.

1 Like

Night Elves were a matriarchal society, but they’ve changed during the four years between WC3 and WoW. That’s why you can have male Priests and female Druids now.

1 Like

Tyrande and Malf should just go off to some farm together. Shandris and Maiev are badass enough to lead the night elves.

2 Likes

God no, Maiev is annoying as all hell.

1 Like

Maiev did try to murder Malfurion because she hated Highborne, non-Elves and the Alliance once though.

And how many Warriors the Horde had… almost every leader was a warrior.

3 Likes

Baine: Warrior
Saurfang: Warrior
Lorthemar: Warrior
Mayla: Warrior

1 Like

So pick two and kill them too.

One issue doesn’t invalidate the other.

I suggest Lorthemar and Sourfang, so Thrall can return to Orc leadership and Salandria can become the new Belf Leader :smiley:

Lor’themar is a Hunter.