SoM is done!

I kinda said it would affect some BGs but thanks for repeating me to me.

You wouldn’t be the first person with an epic mount so how would that, 2k gold and some mats ruin pvp for anyone else? As long as Bob gets deported back to era we will be fine.

I replied to Yobaki and was typing before your reply showed up but ok.

smoke that copium harder.

2 Likes

How am I coping when the server i play on isn’t affected at all and neither am I since I’m leveling?

Fun note, if they role back it’s almost certain to restore some SOI buffs lmao. Doubt they’ll rollback, though

Like always Blizzard take way too long to give us a response. We pay monthly and get this horrendous service. No communication whatsoever.

A situation like this for a game that old it’s completely unacceptable.

1 Like

ah okay, the game is centered around you. Now I know what the essence of the argument is.

Ok, i admit a roll back may well be better than a complete wipe. but it still need to happen.

Quick question: can you give gold to other people in battlegrounds?

it’s not effecting me personally so everything is fine? thats really what you’re going with? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It doesn’t affect most people so yeah I’m going with that.

3 Likes

if you can give gold to other people in battlegrounds, then i’m pretty sure it can affect you.

GM MoM warrior inc xD

You can’t…

bare minimum it shows blizzard has zero quality control going on in their development department; this time it only effected one AU server, next time it could be yours.

1 Like

nah let him spin the argument… “it doesn’t affect me”… “it doesn’t affect most”… its like that stage program addicts go through…

Im sure it will be fine ;))))

1 Like

It doesn’t affect me and won’t ever. By the time I start ranking it will be fixed.

And who are you and why do you think you are so important that Blizzard cares if you leave?

His wallet

1 Like

It’s about setting an example.

Precisely.