SoM is done!

:bat: Majestic Bat swoops in…

I don’t think anyone wants massive changes to the original game. What they want are a few QoL improvements, some fresh servers to play on and a reasonable launch…

1 Like

Oh I see friend so you want it to be how it originally was?

But friend alot of people are saying 32 debuffs is very good. Are you sure you want 16 debuffs rather than 32 debuffs?

And would you like 32 debuffs with world buffs or only 16 debuffs with world buffs?

Also if you want it how it was originally wouldn’t it annoy you because of the 400ms spell batching? Do you actually want the original spell batching on say fun spells only like blind (Maybe just not on an overpowered CC like charm or there will be double shadow bolts on charm) or do you hate spell batching and want it gone?

Ok so you want no new content and you want the Honour system to be how it originally was? :slight_smile:

Thank you friend :slight_smile:
Baby floating magical fortress ducky cloud mario tiny pocket blob hugs you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friend you should not quit :slight_smile:
Blizzard fixed it and sent them back by reversing the transfer :slight_smile:

Blizzard are very good and will listen to you don’t worry friend :slight_smile: Be safe

1 Like

do you even know what original means “friend”? I mean you went through all this trouble to delete your first post and then make another, longer one, highlighting even more how little you actually know about what “original” means.

What is it friend?

I’m asking because I care friend.
I guess you want 16 debuffs because this is original.

1 Like

Can be less of a douche my brother is helping you out mate.

and yet it isn’t

Sucks to be undead. You’re gonna need all the help you can get.

16 debuffs is the original debuff count friend :slight_smile:
I will let Blizzard know you want 16. Bye :slight_smile:

Oh boy… lol

A lot of people, including myself were expecting instead of SoM, a rerelease of Classic WoW how it was in 2019 but with the changes that had been made through Classic Era.

Do I want 10MS to simulate Vanilla WoW? Of course not. Do I want accelerated time line or rushed PvP system. God no.

Just give us Classic Era how it is now but a fresh server. There is something to be said by the fact that some of the most successful and popular private servers were based off Vanilla WoW and did not have huge changes like we are seeing in SoM.

1 Like

Thank you friend :slight_smile:
Do you want it to be set at 400ms like before on the fresh server?

8 debuffs was the first and then 16. But 16 debuffs is the original debuff count in classic 2019 :slight_smile: that I know to be true C:

Good luck friend.

Don’t worry friend they fixed it :slight_smile: