SoM 2 PvP Leak; Will NOT Play!

You have 7200 posts. You have a cottage in these forums.

No chance you play. Also you’ll never verify it so no one will believe you.

Not that we do anyway.

Exactly. You suck badly and horrifically at your class and wow.

Ganking lowbies gives you a sense of belonging

Because if you try to gasnk a level 58 at 60, you lose and thats a horrible feeling.

Being bad at wow is a bad feeling.

1 Like

I can post on 15 different characters right now if I wanted. How can I do that if I never play.

Most are over 60

Prove it then

What does it matter? You are bad on all of them

1 Like

I did, I posted on another 61 mage earlier. Who also has R14 gear LUL.

Oh man, I bet it was so hard to get level 60 by afking while being dungeon boosted :wink:

1 Like

I solo leveled this mage and boosted myself through dungeons with AOE farming on this mage.

No one helped.

I also solo level all my characters.

If you’re level 61, that just means that you’re on the WotLK servers and that means you can easily get Rank 14 gear with honor, right? :thinking:

2 Likes

I had it on this mage before TBC released.

Lazarak rotation:

• Purge
  • Drool
  • Chain lightning
  • Release button

Troll in the dungeon.

1 Like

First I got AV exalted for the daggers but yeah, after that, I just ganked lowbies. Especially in menethil harbor.

I have a boosted rogue on benediction just to gank lowbies, who still uses boosted gear.
LUL.

1 Like

Interesting. AFKing buttonless is skill?

1 Like

No I mean you are trolling saying any of these things. You are just trying to be inflammatory and you dont actually do any of this. Just a troll in the dungeon, time to move along.

You don’t play or care about classic you just whine and try to agitate people online weirdo.

1 Like

No I’m being serious.

Please do not continue to @ me with troll attempts. Its just going to get flagged for what it is from now on. It is very easy to see the type of person you are here. Your thread is not to help anyone, its to cause harm.

1 Like

Whooooa, nearly 150 replies O.o

Who’s trolling? Here is the rogue from SoM I only ganked lowbies with.

It would be better if they had world buffs.

1 Like