SoM 2 PvP Leak; Will NOT Play!

30 minutes in the sun is worth more than 10k IU of vitamin D capsules. No, you aren’t safe from being depressed and unhealthy bc you took a couple D capsules.

Exercise machines do exist. But you don’t use them so what does it matter?

Um you don’t need to go outside. You aren’t a doctor. YOu are a no nothing forum andy who gets carried in BGs.

In exchange you get skin cancer!! :sunny:

1 Like

You’ve been active on the forums today for at least 8 hours in a row. Do you genuinely not feel bad about how your day went?

2 Likes

I can multi task bro.

good lord somebody lock this thread already

2 Likes

doubt that the leak is real but that leak sounds fun. all the changes, remix everything

Sounds like you just don’t like Vanilla. That’s ok but you shouldn’t advocate for changes in a game that you don’t like anyway.

I like Vanilla. The honor system in its current state has always been bad. Even vanilla purists know this. Some think well it still shouldnt be changed because it just is what it is. Its our garbage.

If you liked vanilla then you would accept the good and the bad. Pservers are proof that tride and true vanilla works everytime. You saw everyone leaving SOM before it fully progressed. Thats what happens when Blizz tries to change vanilla.

1 Like

Nope. Private servers die by AQ almost every time. SOM had more people playing at its end then era does currently and a lot of the people currently playing are just waiting on SOM 2.

I’m guessing you don’t really play much as you seem uninformed. If you were currently playing consistently you would know how things are trending. Vanilla is great, and I wouldnt mind a fresh no changes realm, but the honor system is terrible for player experience and would be one of the most welcome changes going forward into new seasons.

Because Era is already progressed. Why are you being purposely obtuse? Had another person try to make that dishonest claim.

1 Like

There are a variety of reasons.

Era and som are not comparable by any means whatsoever.

You’re talking about a fresh server vs one that’s almost 4 years old now

1 Like

One is literally an iteration of the other. The main difference is just time online.

My question would be why would more people be playing on era when a progressing server is already out (som)

1 Like

They arent?

OMG!!!

NO WAI

You mean pvp’rs can actually gear up and defend themselves against people AFKing in raids now???

THE HORROR

I’m talking about when som was live.

I’m not sure what you are getting at. As far as my humble experience goes SOM was way more lively than era during its run even until after naxx release it had more people logging raids than the entire cluster had online in era.

Nothing beats fresh. Besides the current progressive mega realms obviously.