SoM 2 PvP Leak; Will NOT Play!

You got proven wrong and can do with that information what you will. Trolls gonna troll afterall. Cant help yourself.

1 Like

Post more comments where you PWN yourself again. It’s entertaining.

I would like to see them have a solid one year cadence of Classic with a new server and rule set. I’ve cleared Classic from fresh through KT farming 4 times with more characters than I care to count, changing it up a bit could be fun. If there are a few changes I don’t like, who cares its only for a year.

I enjoyed no WB’s and enjoyed getting them, enjoyed raids as they were and buffed (in some cases dramatically). Most of us will play fresh regardless of its era or SoM.

You’re cornered. You didn’t think I knew you bought your gear in prepatch. You’re bad. And will never amoubnt to anything. In game, or irl.

1 Like

Yes I did. I’ve directly stated it many times.

LUL

I was trying to fool the other guy. He’s new…

Troll in the dungeon.

1 Like

Frostfire get exposed: LUL I WUZ JUST JOWKIMG

Shall we discuss the Lazarak patented BG rotation again ?

If there was one thing I would change in Vanilla it would be the PvP reward system.

It can still be a lengthy grind without punishing people for playing an hour less the following week.

Yep. You can make gear incrementally unlock as people progress in honor or marks or whatever currency.

It’s not hard.

The ranking system is the 2nd worst part of Classic after world buffs in raids.

The rotation of winning games and not losing. I win games, you lose them.

The lazarak rotation:

1. Purge
  2. Drool
  3. Chain lightning
  4. Release button

I can see how this makes you win BGs…

I win BGs.

You lose BGs.

You don’t even know your role as a mage in BGs

must be because surely he’s not playing warlock and talking about purge being worthless
/s

1 Like

He probably has pet silence in auto cast

1 Like

You mean you get carried in BGs so you can press Chain Lightning and respawn on repeat. Like every other ele shaman.

Further cope from an individual who doesn’t go outside

Why would I need to go outside?

Well if you don’t care about your health and are depressed then sure, don’t go outside.

I take vitamin D. No need to go outside.

This is 2023 bro.

Also exercise machines exist. Imagine that.