SoM 2 PvP Leak; Will NOT Play!

Only bad players want WBs because they can’t clear content without them.

Only bad players dont want world buffs because they dont know how to get them.

1 Like

It’s OK to be bad and want WBs. Just play era bro.

Its ok to be bad and not want world buffs. Just go play retail bro.

1 Like

It’s ok to be bad and want WBs bro. You don’t have to try and convince me. You can just play era. It has WBs.

Fresh won’t have them.

Its ok to be bad and not want world buffs bro. You dont have to try and convince me. You can just go play retail.

Fresh will have them.

Nah Fresh won’t have WBs.

Get your tears ready.

It’s going to be rough for you.

Nah fresh will have world buffs.

Even blizzard said they would return in future seasons.

Get your tears ready.

It’s going to be rough for you.

1 Like

LUL so you are just repeating me now. Shows the intellect of a WB enjoyer.

This is why you need WBs. You can’t think for yourself.

Typical world buff hater. Doesnt even know blizzard already confirmed their return. LUL.

Time to think for yourself.

1 Like

No they haven’t. You are just coping.

You really dont know do you? LUL.

1 Like

As I see above I’ve attracted at least three Sadomasochists. Never suggested making it too easy. A large amount of honor to obtain an item is sufficient difficulty. Allowing people to save honor at least allows it to be done over time. This isn’t a retail vs classic debate. This comes down to basic human health and well-being. I’m starting to wonder if some of you Classic Purists are actually just closet Sociopaths.

They haven’t bro. Stop coping so hard. It’s probably not good for your health.

Also, I’ll let you in on a secret. I’m still playing even if WBs are in and I just will never get them like I did in original Classic.

Bro I never even flasked. I never bought a SINGLE flask the entire time of Classic Vanilla.

Makes you think. Seems clear they understand the enjoyment of world buffs unlike bad players such as yourself lol.

Edit: if you cared about classic or what the intentions moving forward for the game were you would have known this.

Troll in the dungeon and his name is frosstfire. Go be a bad stain on someone elses community.

2 Likes

Seems you lack reading comprehension as they said they aren’t adding them and will do something else in their place.

Maybe re read it.

Contrary means “goes against”. This means they aren’t adding them. LUL

PWNED by your own comment.

I mean you can interpret that how you will, but its clear as day they understood taking away world buffs was a seasonal thing for this “more challenging” season. I read it as future seasons are likely to involve them again.

2 Likes

No they won’t. They have said they are probably never coming back.

LUL

Against SOM 1’s seasonal design you actual dolt lol. Which I agree with. Not classic. LUL

1 Like

Mad you PWNED yourself.