Solving non-existent problems (Arena & PVP)

The proposed Arena and PVP gear changes are not solving a problem any player had ever voiced.

The “solution” you came up with drastically changes the way the game will work (for the worse). And yet, I am still unclear of why you are putting all this effort into changing something?

Why pick the worst iteration of the system and use that? The majority of the seasons in TBC had no requirements, why not use S1/S2 for consistency?

If shoulders and weapons in particular is what you want to preserve, then why add rating requirements to head, chest and legs? and to every season?

There are countless threads from countless players about why these changes will be bad, on TBC forums and the retail SL forums.

Want a healthier PvP environment? Revert these changes.

2 Likes

WTB Wep + Shoulder carries please link discord

buys 2 wow tokens

2 Likes

The why is probably along the lines of, it was too hard to integrate TBC with Retail systems. We, Blizzard didn’t want to spend the time.

Go to XYZ DURT COM FOR EZ CARRIES

JUST INPUT CC NUMBERS!

— Brought to by NetEase boosting association

Maybe it’s time for me to quit wow all together. Seriously blizzard makes it hard for pvp casuals. Yet easy for people to buy wins. It’s like a sick joke that keeps getting told over and over again.

I wonder how much of a % blizzard is getting from people selling wins.

XD

1 Like

At least 10%. It’s probably part of the NetEase agreement and they collect a share of it to sustain themselves. Probably got threatened back in MoP or something allow gold farmers/boosters or they’d reexamine their contract. Can’t lose out on their millions of Chinese subs.

BlizzEase you mean?

1 Like

I unsubbed, my accounts run out may 19th.

If they will not revert these changes I cannot personally patronize them anymore. Hopefully Mike will deliver with Dreamhaven.

Blizzard has gone against everything that made them great. There is a reason developers are leaving in droves.

I bought a 6 month sub I think a week before the changes were announced. I got till October. I was super hyped for TBC. Still will play it and level my rogue and shaman or rogue and druid. (Going back and forth on class change due to all this) once my 6 months is up I will see how I feel then. Going back to school in the fall so…might not have time to play.

Edit: anyway we are getting off topic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.