Solved - Why did i lose the title “renowned explorer”?

I took a boat back into SW from KT, and I got the message, "You have lost the title ‘Renowned Explorer’

Anyone also had this happen? Have I not read some latest patch notes?

Is the title no longer showing in your list of available titles?

It should not be permanently removed, my characters still have it available.

Have you logged out & back into the game since the issue occurred?

7 Likes

Thank you, relogging worked.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Taking a flightpath works too.

There might have been back end work, given how old this thread is.

3 Likes

The Renowned Explorer title (along with Fearless Spectator) is being removed over and over for me today. I have seen reports of it from others as well. I had it restored on an alt earlier when she switched to flight form. Seems very random today.

I have also seen reports of disconnects and auctions rolling back. So there might be something going wonky with the servers.

UPDATE:

:arrow_up: This still works to restore the title(s).

6 Likes

Same here just got on and relogging fixes it but mostly keeps removing itself for me. :confused:

1 Like

necro’d af, but i keep losing/gaining the title today as well.

5 Likes

I’ve had the same (though I’ve been losing/regaining “Fearless Spectator”). But truthfully the posts belong over in the Bug Reports forum. Posting here doesn’t really do much in the way of alerting the staff, as no data is collected from CS. The Devs that need to see it, won’t.

Also having the same issue repeatedly across all my toons today. Inexplicably losing the title, then gaining it back later.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue in all my characters

2 Likes

Blizzard would be gathering reports of this in the Bug Report forum. Customer Support is a player-helping-player forum with Blizzard oversight and moderation. The SFAs here are not generally tasked with passing that information on. Especially for something happening in-game.

4 Likes